Chapter 15: Growing Suspicion

15 November, 2010 1650hrs
Oured, Osea

~ Gab/Blaze's p.o.v. ~

The top brass at the Sand Island allowed me to leave the base for a day off. I return back to my home and clean my house cause I have a visitor to come here later. I brought a flash drive contained all the footage about my missions since the attack on the fortress until the sunk of the Hrimfaxi. Maybe I should make another copy of the footage for myself, too.

As I was preparing the ingredients I need to make dinner for our guest, you know how fancy I am to make foods for the visitors I have, a doorbell rang and I immediately washed my hands.

"Wait a second!" I wiped my hands to dry and run towards the front door. When I open it, the man in an early 30's I called before came as scheduled. But one thing that surprises me is that two men I completely know also came to my house.

"Chris! Uncle Larry!" I hugged them tightly as they laughed and hugged back. I let go and hugged the man I once knew. "It's good to see you Doctor Hudson."

"You know you could just called me Michael instead." The doctor chuckles. Doctor Michael Hudson, a scientist that formerly works from Gründer Industries. A man who can create such advance weapons installed for every modern planes the world has. He's a wise man like Larry I tell you. How do I- no, we know him do you ask? In 2006, Larry introduced him to my friends and family. He said he left the factory for the sake of involving the mess they made and just wished for a peaceful life like us. The fact that the Gründer Industries officially owned by Osea now, it still has the Belkan witchcraft hidden somewhere. It took a while before Michael became a leader of the Air Research Unit. And yes, he is Belkan.

After the greetings, I went to the kitchen to prepare dinner for us. The boys gathered in the living room, watching the battles I've been during the couple of weeks. While cooking, Orby enters the chat. "It's wierd. Seeing a lonely girl hanging out with the boys makes things awkward and fun."

"Oi, what do you mean fun? They're my family! C'mon you know I'm still young to find a lover and too busy to fly in the sky. You're crazy." I said.

"Well, you and your family are born to be crazy anyway." Orby shot back.

"I guess you're right... Now if you may excuse me, I have some things to finish first before performing an inspection."

"Roger that. I'll be back once it started." Then she's gone. It's funny, I'm the only one who can communicate with the Orb Spirit with my mind and the others can't hear us. Hopefully one day they don't see me like that talking or mental hospital is welcome you to stay. After we all ate dinner and talking about our life, we gathered in the living room. I went to the footage where the so called 8492nd Squadron attacked civilians.

"Damn, Gab. Didn't expect that you will be sent to the central commands for investigation." Chris mused.

"And I hate it." I said, "They didn't believe us about 8492nd Squadron attacking the Yuke college. Its a good thing I have evidence or else I wil get a loudmouth from the generals, too."

"It's strange to see that they're the one who rescue the president during your patrol. And now they're the one who bombed the civilians." Michael said.

I glance at Larry who gets a bit uncomfortable 'bout the bombing civilian topic, so I decided to change it. "What about the Prime Minister in Yuktobania? Didn't he wanted peace as well?"