Chapter 2

He turned around and saw an old man wearing an overall black jacket, holding a huge black dog

He turned around and saw an old man wearing an overall black jacket, holding a huge black dog. The old man is staring at him strangely. Suddenly, he felt a chill up in his spine. He tries to keep his cool.

"H-hello, Good morning.." He smiled at him. But the dog still barking at him and it looks like it's ready to wipe him out. He's waiting for a response from the man but he just gives him a tight lip and stares at him.

Harry started to find the situation weird and chilling. So he decided to slowly turn around and go back. He's far off without looking back, but he can still hear the dog. He knew the man is still standing and looking at him at the back. He got goosebumps.

After 30 minutes running back to the house. He saw Gemma preparing breakfast and already on her business attire.

"Where have you been?" She asked. While drinking the coffee in her mug.

"Just doing a short jog. Are you going to work?"

"Yeah, I already prepared breakfast. Take a shower first then, take your breakfast."

He nodded. He took a quick glance at her while he drank water from the fridge.

"Gemma, can I ask you something?"

"What?" She said. Without looking at him while she's reading the morning newspaper on the table.

"That house near the park.. Do you know anything about it?"

"House? What house?" She frowned and looked at him.

"It's near the park, it has a tall wall that covers the entire place inside."

"In the park? There's no house near the park."

"No.. I saw this wide tall wall made by bricks and--"

"I've been there many times, I have never seen any walls or house close by. Are you sure it's a house you saw?"

"Yes, I know what I saw.." He said. Voice drop, not sure if they're talking the same thing.

Gemma stood up and grab her bag and car key. "Hey.. While you're staying here.. I don't want you to wander around. I heard a lot of rumors that there is a particular place or a house here that they called hunted. I don't believe such a thing but there's nothing wrong if you're being careful right?"

He nodded. But didn't say a word. He doesn't believe such a thing either. But his curiosity rises up even more. There's really something in that place.

"Gotta go."

---------------------------------------------------

He took a quick shower before enjoying his breakfast that morning.  He grab his laptop in his bagpack and spend the entire day chatting and talking to his friends.

Liam, niall and lious are in the same Video Group Call.

Liam: How long are you going to stay there mate?