Chapter 4

"AAHHHH!! "

"AAHHHH!! "

Harry drop on the floor face down, he turn around right away, back against the ground. His eyes widened when he saw a long hair bearded guy standing in front of him. Both hands inside his black sweatpants. But looking at him like he is about to be murdered. His glaring at him furiously. He can't count how many times he gulped before he could manage to speak.

"I-I I'm sorry... Thought no one lived here--" Jaw shaking in fear still can't move in his spot.

"Am I looking a ghost right now?! Is he a ghost?!"

"I've been looking at you from the start. I thought your going to leave.. But you didn't.." The man said through clenched teeth.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean.. I thought no one live here.." Harry said. While looking around trying to look where to escape. He saw the door was open, he immediately stood up and ran towards the door but he tripped and slammed to one of the antique jars.

"Ohh shit.." He gasped when the sound of the glass scattered echoed in the entire house.

There was a moment of silence before he heard the man talked.

"Do you know how much that jar cost?" Voice is like in the pits of hell.

"I'll pay it.. I promise.." He turned his head and looked up at him. The man is looking at him blazing with anger.

"The price of that jar is more expensive than you, how can you possibly pay me?"

Then the man walked towards him and without a warning, he grabbed his bagpack and drag him inside the house like he was a piece of junk.

"No! Please don't hurt me!"

The man locked the door and threw him in the corner.

"I can do more than hurting you and no one will ever know about it.." He said. Giving him a death stare.

"But I change my mind.. I'll give you your own medicine for trespassing someone's backyard."

Then the man slowly grinned at him, giving him a shiver in his spine.

Since you keep coming back here, how about I'll let you stay, you like that right?!" smiling sarcastically at him.

"You'll work your ass here as a payment for breaking that jar! And while you're going to be my prisoner, you will also be a perfect candidate for a maid.."

After Harry heard those words, he thought he was splashed by a cold water in his face. He immediately comes to his senses.

W-what d'you mean prisoner..?"

"You know exactly what I mean.. "

It takes a minute before everything sink in. He gasped when he realizes what he mean.