Chapter 5

He saw him clenching his jaw

He saw him clenching his jaw. Then in a quick move, he picks him up in his collar and yank him up. Their faces almost collide, giving a small gap between.

"Watch your mouth, boy.. Don't forget, no one knows you're here. That gives me an opportunity to kill you and bury your corpse in the garden, and the world will never know about it!" He uttered. Eyes becoming slits, teeth clenching while staring at him.

His words are scary as hell, but his attention was not in there. But in this man's feature face. He can't help but to be mesmerized by his gorgeous eyes and his long eyelashes. He also notices the man has an incredible jawline. Unaware that he's already staring at him.

The man noticed his reaction. He immediately tossed him back on the ground. He took a quick glance at him before he turn around and lift him on the floor.

He was surprise of his own reaction. But he shrugged it off, he has a lot more to think of, then being amaze by a long eyelashes and a jawline.

Harry took a deep breath. For some reason, everything that happened to him really made him worn out. And he's tired walking around in the house. He plopped down on the cold floor, he's also tired of fighting with that heartless guy. He doesn't have a choice but to accept that he will be a prisoner in this sunless mansion. He grabbed his phone in his pocket. He felt bad for laying to his sister but he doesn't have any choice. He rather lie to her then telling her the truth and giving her stress and making her worried again.

"Shit.. I can't believe this is happening to me.." He groaned on the floor.

He dialled Gemma's number and was thankful that it was her voicemail. He doesn't have a heart to talk to her yet. He cleared his throat before speaking up.

"Hey, Gemma.. I gotta tell you something very important.. Something came up, and I need to go back in Manchester. Winston's just called this morning about the offer that I mentioned to you about.. And we're going to meet here.. I know this is so sudden but don't worry about me okay?.. I'm..I'm fine.. "He discontinued the call and hung up. He weeps facepalm. He may be a hard headed in many ways to Gemma, but he never lie to her.

After a few minutes of crying. He stood up and decided to make things positive. It's one of his caliber, he has this huge positivity in him that he can somehow manage and be flexible in any type of situation. He removed his top coat and his bag.

He ties his hair and tossed his bag to the closest sofa. Since he will be staying here--for God knows how long, he might as will make himself comfortable.

He sighed when he heard his stomach groaned. It's already past lunch time and he hasn't eatin anything yet. He decided to look for the kitchen in the house, but it took another 30 minutes to find it. And when he found it, he almost shouts for joy.

The first thing he did is to open the 2 door fridge. He thought it would be empty, but he was shocked when he open it and it was full of different store foods!

Fruits,dessert, chocolates, different types of drinks, energy drinks and more! You name it, it's there!

His drooling staring at the fridge that looks like it's about to explode. He immediately took the Ferrero Rocher bar and a soda. He also grabs the whole wheat bread and the butter. He went  to the counter and make himself busy. After eating, he decided to have another plate of fruits. He stood up to grab one, but he almost throws his plate in the air when he saw him standing at the back.

Why are you always doing that? Showing yourself out of nowhere?!" His eyes widened while holding his chest.

"It seems like you've already surrendered. Have you already accepted your faith?"

 Have you already accepted your faith?"

He rolled his eyes. " Yeah.. I'm a person who's not good when it comes to arguments. So yeah, you can say, I surrender." He said. Shrugging his shoulder at him with a hint of mock in his words.

He went to the fridge and put some fruits in his plate and went back to the counter.

Do you have a name that I can call you? Or should I call you, boss, sir, mr or highness?"

The man gives him a look. "Zayn..  You can call me zayn.."He uttered. Then he walked towards the fridge and grab some can of beer.

"Alright. You can call me Harry-"

"I already know your name and where your from."

Harry gives him a weird look in the eye.

"I took your bag and saw your information." He simply said.  Drinking the can of beer.

"You took my bag?! "

Yeah, I place it somewhere just in case you plan to escape again. "

Harry turns on him and look him in the eye.

"D'you know that aside from I wear, I only got 2 t-shirt, a coat and 1 short? I don't even have an extra underwear! And I put that in my bag and you took it?! "

"Just your I.D's and your phone.." He said. Didn't bother of him raising his voice.

"No.." He shook his head. "No, I need my phone.. C'mon Zayn, what do you want me to do in this creepy huge house?!"

"What do you think the reason why I lock you up here?" He said.

"Let me guess.. You're looking for a maid to clean up your scary mansion and someone who can cook you delicious foods, am I right?" He scoffed.

"Is there a problem with that?" He lifted his brow.

"Why can't you just hire someone to do that job? "

He took another sip of his beer and slammed it on the counter in front of him. "Stop asking, I'm not obligated to answer all your questions. Don't forget the reason why you're here.. Just do what I tell you, and maybe I'll change my mind and let you go."

"Fine, I'll do what you want.."

"Good.. You can start by preparing dinner tonight." He said. He's about to exit the kitchen when he remember something.

"Before I forget, your room will be at the edge of the hallway, near the balcony.

Harry staring at the door where Zayn exited. He sighed. Still can't believe that he's going to accept all of this. The only thing in his mind right now is to do whatever that jerk wants, and get it over with so he can go home. After all this, he will never go back to this place ever again!.

But the funny thing is.. Just this morning he was shaking in fear and almost pissed himself when he first saw him, but now he can naturally talked back at him without any fear and just talked to him like he already knew him.

He stood up and put his empty plate in the sink and went to the fridge to grab a can of beer. He looked at the entire kitchen area, and notice that this is the only place inside the house that's not too dusty. It just needs some slight cleaning. And that's actually what he did, he wiped, washed and disinfected the entire kitchen before preparing dinner that night.