Chapter 30

Harry is standing inside the Glass House facing his full grown sunflowers. As always, the sunlight is everywhere in that large Garden. The place sparkled like it was showered by diamond rain. He's trying to remember what happened and why he was there.

"Harry.."

A soft woman's voice called him. He turned around and saw a woman picking a white rose near the entrance. He was wearing a V neck white dress. Her long blond hair is dancing in the breeze together with her dress. She's not facing towards him but she's looking at the white rose in front of her. But he can't remember that he planted a white rose in the garden.

"You did a good job here, I never thought it would look like this again.." She smiled. "He's been planning to destroy this garden after we left but I never let him.."

Harry gasped. "Are you.."

"Thank you for taking care of him, Harry. Our time has been taken away from us too early.. But you can tell him we are in good hands.."

"This will not be your time yet. Please continue loving him for me... He may be sometimes stubborn and bossy, but he is a good man.. Love him and he'll give you his best.."

-------------------------------------------------------

Zayn is been awake for more than 24 hours now. After the CT scan result, they found out that the wound is wide but it's not deep. They got lucky that the it didn't damage any of his large tissues that can cause internal bleeding in the brain. So intensive operation is no longer needed. However, he did a few stitches in the wound. The baby is also safe, which made him more relief.

Harry has already been transferred to a private room, accompanied by him. He sat at the long sofa while waiting for Harry to wake up. But due to lack of sleep, he dozes off immediately.

Harry can feel the numbness at the back of his head. He slowly opened his eyes and found himself in a hospital. He moans when he tries to elevate his head. When everything slowly came back to his senses, he immediately touched his belly and was relieved when he felt no wound there. Then he saw Zayn sleeping on the sofa, still wearing a mask. He tried to reach his head and found that there were bandages on it.

When he was in Louis' place, he thought he could no longer see him and it would be the end of everything. But right now he's in front of him. He wants to hold him and kiss him all over. But he doesn't want to wake him up. He's enjoying himself looking at him sleeping peacefully.

Maybe Zayn can feel his presence and his stare, as he starts to move in the couch. Slowly he can see his eyes open. He can help but smile.

"Zayn.." He murmured.

Zayn's face beam right away when he saw him already awake. He immediately stood up and went towards him. Zayn hugged him tight.

"Do you know how worried I am?.. What did I just say.." He whispered.

"Yes, I know.. I'm sorry. I should have stayed and listen to you.."He sniffled.

"You're a hard headed little prick.."He said and slowly lifted his chin and kissed him deeply.

After their lips parted. Harry asked about what happened to Louis when he arrived that day.

"I don't have any idea who called the police, but I believe it is the people who live there. They heard a lot of commotion inside the house and they saw me banging on the door, so I guess that's the reason they called the police."

"I really don't remember anymore after that.. He hit me more then twice in my head.." He shook his head. Still can't believe he survive on that ordeal.

Zayn sighed. "Let's just be thankful that you're okay now.. And the baby.." He grabbed his hand and kissed it. "That guy deserves to be in jail. He's a lunatic."

Both stopped when the door opened and a nurse went inside holding a white folder.

"Dr. Malik, here's the record that you are requesting for Mr. Styles.."

"What's that?"

"What's that?"

"I'll be transferring all your records to Bradford."He simply answered.

Harry paused. He knew what he means. Zayn wants him back in Bradford.

"Zayn, I understand that you want us to go back in Bradford, but can we stay here for a while..?"

"Why? "

"I.."

He didn't tell him about this. So he's not sure what kind of response he'll get from him.

"I accepted a job from a magazine in New York a month ago. And we plan to meet up here in London at the end of this month.."

Zayn sighed. Face obviously not happy about what he heard. "Fine.. We'll stay here until the end of this month. But after that, we'll go back to my place. And when that's big enough.." He pointed at his belly. " I want you to cancel everything and just focus on your pregnancy.."

He smiled. "Fair enough."

That same day, Harry called Liam and Niall and told them the truth. He told them what exactly happened on the beach. He also told them about Zayn. And in that evening, they come and visit him.

"Why you didn't tell us about this Harry? We could've helped you. "

"You don't have to worry guys. I'm okay now."He smiled and give them assurance.

"I still can't believe Louis did all this to you.." Niall said.

"No one does.."

------------------------------

Harry spent a week in the hospital for his recovery. After he was released, Zayn took him to his hotel instead of his apartment. It also took a lot of guts for him to call Gemma and inform her everything. Too much information, Gemma went hysterical as what he projected and ordered him to go back to Bradford right away which Zayn agreed also.

"Will be back at the end of this month. And I promise will talk.." He said, trying to make his voice sound casual. Since Gemma's voice has been raising non stop.

"You better be Harry! How could you hide this to me! And that guy Zayn, I also need his reason on why he locked you up! That is so inhuman!" She shouted.

He sighed. This is the reason why he wants to hide it away from her. He plans to tell her about his pregnancy, but he change his mind. It's not the best time to inform her about it. After they finished talking, he told Zayn about what they've talked about.

"It's okay. I'll talk to her." Zayn said. "And also let me tell her about your condition.." He smiled and gave him a quick kiss.

They've just finished taking their dinner that night and they just enjoy sitting on the terrace in the hotel looking at the city lights.

"I'm excited to go back home.."

"Me too.. I miss the garden.."

Zayn reaches his hand and kisses it.