Chapter 27 (Mature+)

Zayn lifted and kiss him intensely while stepping out in the bathroom going to the kitchen

Zayn lifted and kiss him intensely while stepping out in the bathroom going to the kitchen. And he slowly put Harry on the dining table, both lips are still attached. Harry's arm is wrapped around him and still wearing his pajamas. He just yanks it down to his knees easily, revealing everything down there.

Zayn slowly lay him down on the table while his stand in the front. He pulls his 2 legs closer as he unbuckle his own slacks. Harry is laying on the table completely naked looking at Zayn. Then, without a warning Zayn lifted his both legs and spread it.

Right there he took him in. After they're done, Zayn carried him in the room and spend the night at his apartment.

They have never been so happy that they've reunited again but what makes them more happier is knowing that they'll be a parent soon.

The next morning he recieves 10 missed calls from Liam and Niall and almost 20 text from them. When he read all of their text, he can't help but to sob. They were furious at him for leaving Louis last night. Liam called him irresponsible friend, while Niall said he no longer be trusted. This is the first time that they're fighting each other and  this is all because of him.

Zayn is still sleeping so he went out in the room and went to the kitchen to give them a call and ask about the condition of Louis and to apologize to them. But both line is busy. He doesn't have a choice but to give them a visit.

When Zayn woke up that morning, he immediately told him what happen and his plan to go in the hospital to check Louis but Zayn is not happy about it.

"I'm going with you." He said straight away.

"No, I can't let Louis see you. Also I haven't told them about you yet." He explain

"Are you hiding me from them?"

"No! Of course not!"

"Then why don't you want me to go with you?"

"Because you have a bad temper!" He shouted. "Look at you right now, you won't even listen to me!."

"It's still a No. Your not going and thats final." He said point blank.

"Zayn please.."

"I said no, I don't trust that shorty." He said in his straight face as he grabbed his coat. "I'll go back to my hotel and you're coming with me, get dressed." He dictates, standing in the door waiting for him to move.

He gave him an angry glimpse. "I'm not going, I don't feel good.." He lied.

Zayn gives him a long stare, trying to check if he's telling the truth. "Fine, just wait for me here. I'll be back right away and I'll treat you for a dinner tonight, but we need to visit an OB first."

He didn't respond and stayed silently sitting on the sofa. Zayn bent over and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Where's your key?" He said. Asking about his apartment key.