Chapter 17

Harry woke up past 7 am in the morning

Harry woke up past 7 am in the morning. He groans when he feels a throb in his lower back. He slowly stood up and glanced at the person beside him. Zayn is still sleeping, it's no longer new to him since he already knew that he's a heavy sleeper. He grabbed his clothes on the ground and went to the bathroom. After a few minutes, he went out and about to go back in the bed when the corner of his eyes caught something. Zayn's folding closet is slightly open, and something glittering inside. He slowly walked towards it and slowly opened it. The first he sees is a bunch of clothes hanging and other are folded neatly, he also notices that most of his clothes are black. Then his eyes went down to his shoes that lined up beside a medium size box. He furrowed when he saw a trophy and a bunch of picture frames in the box. He quickly glances at Zayn in the bed just to make sure he's still sleeping before moving closer. He pulled up the trophy and was stunned that it has a word that says Excellence in Medicine Award 2010. He check through the box, and there's magazine, newspapers and other reading materials with his name in it. The more he picked the things inside the box, the more information he got in his mind that the man he's been sleeping with for a week now is a once famous Surgeon!

So famous that he got a straight Excellent Award for 5 years! And has been in Time Magazine a couple times! Not just that, but in 3 popular magazine as will, the Cosmopolitan, Vogue and Rolling Stone! he's also been called The Right Hand of God. The last thing he pulled out in the box is the Prestigious Famous Award, The Medallion for Scientific Achievement. He knew nothing about medicine but the award is the highest honor bestowed in medicine that even he is familiar with.

"He got all of these award.. But.. What exactly happened to his family.."

That's the biggest questions he got. And seeing this award, theirs no questions that he is a successful man. What could've happened to his family when he already got everything..

He startled when he heard Zayn moan in the bed. He immediately put everything in the box and close the wardrobe.

"Harry..? What are you doing there? Get back in here its still early.." He murmured, still half asleep.

He lay down in the bed and Zayn wrapped his arms around him as he went back to sleep. But Harry could no longer go back to sleep, after what he found in his closet. His eyes are wide open, holding the arms of Zayn in his chest. He can't stop thinking about it. It's the biggest mystery that he has ever known..

--------------------------------------

That afternoon, Harry is busy checking his garden and his baby sunflowers, but his mind is still on what he uncover this morning. It stuck in his mind, that when they take their breakfast this morning, he was quiet the whole time. He's not sure if Zayn noticed it, but he can't help it. He took a breath. It's been an hour now since Zayn went out. He said he's going to buy something. He went inside the house and took a glance up the stairs. He's been tempting to go back in the room and read those newspapers in the box.