7

Jungkook stayed the night in the hospital with me since he already fell asleep when Taehyung was leaving and he couldn't lift him up.

I woke up in his embrace, against his chest while he was just looking at me.

"Oh.. I hope you don't mind staying here. Tae Oppa couldn't lift you and you wouldn't wake up." I scooted away from him.

"It's fine." He pouted. "Come back! You're warm!" He stretched out his arms.

"Noo! It's weird cuddling with your friend!" I cringed.

"Ouch. I got friend-zoned." He dramatically placed his hand on his heart. "I don't even get labelled your best friend. Wow, Deiji. That hurts" he joked.

"WE HAVE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR A WEEK! DON'T MAKE ME FEEL BAD FOR YOU!" I turned the other way before a Nurse came in.

"You can leave when you're ready" she smiled. "You two are such a cute couple! I saw you guys cuddling last night." She laughed. "Ahhh young love." She sighed happily and walked out.

"You hear that? We are such a cute couple aww" Jungkook pulled me in and pecked my cheek multiple times over and over again.

"YAH! This is why your name is Jungcock." I pushed him off and stood up. I looked at myself in the ugly hospital gown and started murmuring curses.

"We brought spare clothes." Jungkook threw a backpack at me, almost sending me to the floor. "Oops." He then snuggled back into the sheets and closed his eyes.

The clothes:

"Who knew I could sneak a peek at you changing, huh?" Jungkook giggled

"PERVERT!" I yelled at loud as I could, making him cover his ears.

"Ouch." He pouted before it turned into a smirk. "You wanna see me change?"

"I don't want to see your iron man underpants so I'll pass." I sweetly smiled.

"I should never have told you about that." He mumbled before he changed.

"Give me a warning next time! This isn't a strip club!" I covered my eyes and waited.

"How I wish it was."

"Pervert" I mumbled again and waiting until he was finished.