39

I woke up with really bad cramps. I curled up into a ball, unsure of what the pain was. I got up and walked to the bathroom to pee.

Oh no...

I grabbed a tampon out of the cabinet.

I washed my hands and walked back out to see if there was blood on the sheets. Thank god there wasn't any. I walked out from Jungkook and I's room and was greeted with him shirtless and facing the stove.

"Hey." I mumbled and back hugged him.

"You okay? You sound upset." He briefly looked back.

"No. My tummy hurts" I pouted and sighed lightly.

"Aw. I'm sorry. Do you know why?"

"Let's just say goblins are stomping on my ovaries right now."

"Ah, I understand. I made breakfast!" He turned with two plates of pancakes after turning off the stove.

"Oh my gosh." I laughed and took one, sitting at the table. I took a bite while Jungkook was getting some milk and threw my head back in delight. "Is this what heaven tastes like?"

"Is it good? I can't cook for shit." He giggled and handed me a glass, sitting opposite me.

"It tastes like food you get in heaven." I sipped the milk and took another huge bite.

"Dang this is good." He scrunched his face. "Is this witchcraft?"

"No you're just a naturally good cook, hun." I rubbed his hand and finished the food. "I'll do the dishes since you made the food."

"You sure?" He stood and grabbed the plates.

"Yes! Now give." I took them off him and walked to the sink. After washing them, Jungkook dried them off and put them away. "Ooh! We have to go get some stuff from out houses like clothes and Mika." I quickly turned to him.

"Okay. I need to shower so I'll be a while." He grinned.

"Wait, I need to shower but you take like 50 mins." I stopped him from walking off.

"But you take 45 mins so it's not that much of a difference."

"It's still less!"

"Let's fix this now. Let's shower together" he smirked and grabbed my hand.

"You're not going to stop until we do are you?" I sighed and looked at him defeated. He cutely smiled and shook his head.

***after showering***

After changing I tied my hair up in a simple half up half down style and did some natural makeup

After changing I tied my hair up in a simple half up half down style and did some natural makeup. I walked out and saw Jungkook in the sitting room.