26

"DEIJI!! YOU'RE BACK!" Jin picked me up when he opened the door to my house. "Aww is this Mika?" He grabbed her cage as Tae brought my bags inside.

I walked in and saw Areum, Hoseok, Namjoon, Yoongi, Jimin, Lisa,Jungkook and another girl cuddled up to him.

"Oh, D-Deiji?" He stuttered.

"Hi guys... uh. I'm Deiji." I smiled at the girl and she smiled back.

"Youra. Jungkook's girlfriend"

"I see.." I whispered and looked down. Jungkook moved away from Youra and tried walking toward me. "I'll go unpack.." I grabbed my stuff and walked upstairs and into my closet.

"Deiji, wait." Jungkook grabbed my elbow.

"What?" I harshly turned around.

"I'm sorry..."

"Shut up. Just shut up! Don't be sorry for falling for someone else... I knew it would happen." I smiled even though I was hurting. "Go.. be with your girlfriend!"

"You're such a great friend!" He hugged me, grinning.

"Yeah... now go." I pushed him out before I could cry. "Deiji. Stop being sad. He's moved on and you should too."

I took a deep breath and started to unpack.

"Hey..." Lisa walked into my room with Mika in her hands.

"Hii. So, you and my brother?" I teased and nudged her.

"Stop... yeaahh" she blushed and sat on my bed. "We should take a selfie. Come here."

"Cute. I love it" I hugged her tight. "Do you wanna stay over tonight?"

"Duh! We should get our nails done. My nail beds are so ugly right now." She cringed causing me to laugh.

"Let's go. I need to change first tho."

"Damn girl

"Damn girl. You could turn me gay" Lisa linked her arm with mine as we walked out.

"Where are you two going? Damn, Dej." Yoongi sat up.

"Getting our nails done, you know. Things girls do." Lisa answered.

"Why don't you take Youra and Areum?" Tae suggested.

"No." I bluntly replied. "I mean... Areum can come?"

"No it's okay. Thanks tho" she winked.

"Okay. See you later!" I blew a kiss and walked out with Lisa.