14

1 month later (September)

Bangtan were eating lunch in school. We were laughing and being ourselves as always until Shae-Hi walked up. Yes, we are enemies now.

"Oh, I finally figured out that horrible smell." I sweetly smiled up at her.

"Oh, shut up. Jungkook? Can we talk" she fluttered her eyelashes. I made a gagging face to everyone else, causing them to hide their giggles.

"No." he bluntly responded, not looking up and carrying on eating his food.

"Please, Oppa" she pouted.

"What the fuck did you call me?" he gave her the most disgusted look. "You're older then me, weirdo." he spat and stood up.

"I like you!" she yelled.

"I have a girlfriend." he replied, looking at me for help.

"I thought you and Yuri broke up?" her eyes glossed over.

"They did! I'm his girlfriend" I gulped as he pulled me up and next to him. The whole cafeteria looked at us and went quiet. "Fuck" I whispered and closed my eyes.

"Prove it." she gritted her teeth.

"Yeah, prove it" Taehyung teased with a smirk.

I kissed his cheek but they shook their heads. I fake chuckled and turned to Jungkook who was suppressing a laugh.

He looked at me and pulled me in, harshly kissing me. The cafeteria cheered and Shae-Hi ran off.

"You. Can. Stop." I spoke in between kisses when he didn't stop. He pulled back, leading me into the hall.

"Listen, I know this is going to sound crazy... but what is we pretend to be a couple." he bit his lips.

"Hold on... you want to fake being a couple? Why!?" I was taken aback.

"It's gets Shae-Hi off my back! She won't leave me alone." He groaned. "It will also get Soobin off yours."

"You told Soobin I was dating you anyway." I shrugged. "As long as we can tell the guys it's fake then fine."

"No. Everyone has to believe we are a real couple. So that means acting like one, doing couple things, posting couple things. All that stuff"

I sighed and replied 'fine' before looking into his eyes. He was smirking and looking at me.

"Lets go, babe." he interlocked our fingers.

"Aish." I muttered as we walked into the cafeteria again. We sat next to each other and started eating.

"When were you going to tell us about you two dating?" Jimin turned to us. Jungkook shrugged but didn't answer.

Time skip to night.

"My little baby has a boyfriend." Taehyung pouted as he walked into the room.

"I'm trying to study? Can you leave?" I turned in my chair.

"Don't study. Who cares if you fail a class?" He snuggled himself into my sheets on my bed.

"Whatever" I sighed and turned music in my earphones. What I didn't notice was Taehyung texting Jungkook to come through my window. When he climbed through, i threw my textbook at him.

"SORRY! I thought you were a burglar or something" I covered my mouth.

"Does my handsome face look like a burgulars?" He smirked.

"Kind of, you're ugly" I muttered. When Taehyung walked out, Jungkook pinned me to the bed.

"Did you call me ugly, princess?" He moved his face closer to mine.

"Yeah. What you going to do?" I raised my eyebrows, intimidating him.

"I see you've got an attitude. Where did 'no no don't kiss me' go?" He mimicked my voice.

"I'm just bored." I shrugged.

"Ah." He whispered, his face falling. He got off me and sat on the bed.

"I didn't mean it as in a 'I'm playing with you' way. I meant it as joke, kook" i scrunched my face, feeling guilty for his mood change.

"I know." He smiled and stood up. "Let's go to the amusement park." He went to hold my hand I took it and stood up.

"Okay! Let's go! Wait, can I change?" I pouted and gave him puppy eyes.

"As long as I can pick your outfit." He smirked. I nodded and took him into my closet.

"Damn you look hot!" Jungkook's eyes widened and he bit his lip

"Whatever." I chuckled. "We are kind of matching." I looked at his closet.

"That's the point" he winked

"That's the point" he winked. "Let's go before it's late"  he grabbed my hand and we walked drove the the amusement park  in my car.