40

"Oppa? Why are you calling?" I held the phone up to my ear.

"Oh, I just missed you." My brother giggled on the other line. "How are you?"

"Good but I was just getting ready." I took the towel off my head and let my wet hair flow around a bit.

"Oh... okay. I'll come over later. Bye!" he hung up. I put my phone down on the dressing table and started to get ready.

I walked down to the kitchen and grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl, taking a huge bite

"Can I have some?" Jungkook also sprinted down the stairs and over to me.

"Damn you look hot!" my jaw dropped.

"Can I have some?" he grabbed the apple.

"Wait, you look really hot. OH MY GOSH LET ME GET A PIC REAL QUICK." I yelled and quickly took a picture.

"You never call me hot out of nowhere.." he smirked and rested his hands on my butt. "do you like it?"

"Hell yeah... "I drooled over him and played with the shirt "Damn, what'd I do to deserve this." I whistled and took my apple back.

"I wasn't done!" he pouted and reached out.

"Ah,ah,ah." I tutted. "acting cute isn't going to work when you look that good. Damn."

He chuckled and hugged me. I swayed to the beat of the soft music that was playing quietly and rested my head on his shoulder.

"What are you doing today?" Jungkook lifted my head up to look at me.

"Nothing." I looked at his lips before his eyes.

"Aw. I have to go out with my family today so you'll be alone." He pouted and kissed my forehead.

"Awh. When are you leaving?" I also pouted.

"5 minuets. Let's make-out before I leave."

"No." I laughed and tapped under his chin a few times. He kissed me passionately for a few minuets when the doorbell rung. He let out a loud groan and pulled back just to put his forehead on mine.