23

"Can we talk?" I asked Jungkook over the phone.

"What's up?" He replied, seeming a little worried.

"Can you come over? I'd like to do it in person..." I bit my nails and he agreed , hanging up. I started to pace to calm my breathing.

"Hey... everything okay?" He asked, climbing through the window.

"C-can you sit?" I pointed to my bed, feeling nervous butterflys climb through my stomach.

"Can you tell me what's going on?" He hesitantly sat down.

"Okay. I'm going to do this fast because apparently it hurts less this way." I muttered to no one in particular. "We need to break up..."

"W-what?"

"We need to break up..." I bit my lip since I couldn't bring myself to look at him.

"Why? Did I do something?" His voice cracked. "Can I fix what I did?"

"No. You were amazing to me. It's- I-" I sighed, trying to bring myself together. "I don't think it's working out." I finally looked at him and saw him trying to hold himself together.

"I understand.." a few tears fell from his eyes. "I'm sorry..." he whispered and stood up and looked into my eyes. "Bye, Deiji..."

When he left I finally let my tears out. "Fuck" i started to sob and slid down the wall, grabbing my hair.

"Hey, hey" Jin ran into the room and held me. "I heard what happened. I'm so so sorry."

***time skip (again I'm sorry lmao)***

"Thanks, Jin." I sniffed and wiped my eyes. A knock was heard from my door before Jimin walked in.

"What the fuck did you do to him?"

"What?" I gasped.

"He's completely broken over there. He's trashed his whole room, you know? You've BROKEN his heart, Deiji!" He started yelling causing Jin to stand up and Taehyung to walk in.

"That's enough, Jimin. Get out." Tae gritted his teeth and Jin removed him.

"Is he really that bad?" I whispered, looking through my swollen eyes at my brother.

"He'll be okay. He's sleeping right now." He bent down and stoked my hair. "Don't listen to Jimin."

"Can I go see him? Jungkook? I mean.. I wanna see his room." I looked up while he nodded slightly.

"Sure... I know you still love him. Go..."

I stood up and climbed across the tree into his room.

It had his desk turned over, holes in the wall, his bedside table was completely trashed, his guitar was broken in half, his drum set had holes through it and much worse.

I bit my lip as I looked at his face while he slept, hugging a picture frame of us. His eyes were red and puffy, he had mucus on his face and dried tears down his cheeks.

I grabbed a baby wipe and cleaned off his face before stroking his cheek. A few tears slipped before I stood up and took one last look.

I went to walk away before something softly grabbed my wrist.

"Please. Don't leave." He whispered. "Not again."

"Jungkook..." I whispered and tried to get his hand off.

"No. No. I won't let you go. Not this easily." He opened his eyes.

"Jungkook please don't make this any harder." I tried to keep my tears in. "I think it's for the best. Please."