20

Maybe I am a slut. i mean first Matt, and now I have something with Sammy and I think that I like Jack, but i hope I don't. She walked away and then Matt walked in.

"Whoa. What was that about?" he asked.

"I'm a slut Matt. I've always been." i felt tears gather at the bottom of my eye, threatening to spill out.

He pulled me into a tight hug. "Emily. Don't listen to her. She just wants Jack back."

"But she's with Cameron. I don't want him to get hurt by some girl that doesn't deserve him."

"It's okay Em." he stroked my hair. We pulled apart and we locked eyes. He slowly leaned in.

"I'm sorry Matt. I love you, but you have Layla. If she finds out you kissed me, she would be pissed." i lightly lighed.

He nodded and walked away.

"Wait! What did you want to talk about?" i asked before he could go back into the room.

"Forget it." he shrugged.

I walked back to the room and we started playing truth or dare.

"I go first!" Andrea yelled. We laughed and nodded. "Okay. Em, truth or dare?"

"Truth." I said. "Come on you wimp! Pick dare." She said. "Then we should just call this dare then." I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever! I dare you to...... kiss....... Jack G." she stated. Some part of me thought it was wrong and the other part craved his lips. I looked up at him and he was smiling which caused me to smile.

We both got up and walked off. We got to the hallway and we stood there for a while until I spoke up.

"Listen Jack. I don't think this is right. I mean you were with Sierra and she's my best friend and-" he cut me off my crashing his lips into mine. It felt so right yet so wrong. I closed my eyes and our lips moved in sync. It felt so right yet so wrong.

We pulled apart a few seconds later.

"Look Em. I love you. But you have a thing with Sammy so I can't love you." He spoke.
"Jack. You had a past with Sierra and she's my best friend. Plus she cheated on you. How did you get over her so fast?" I said
"The past is the past. It may come to haunt me now and then but I can't control my feelings. The way you laugh. Your smile. It just brightens up my day." He smiled
"We should go back. They probably think we're doing something." He chuckled and we walked back to the room.

"Did you get some?" Andrea said wiggling her eyebrows. We laughed and shook our heads.

"Okay my turn!" I yelled.
"We're right here!" They all yelled back at me. I glared at them.
"Okay. Matt. Truth or dare." I said.
"Truth." He responded.
"Do you still have feelings for me?"I hesitated.
"No! I... I have a girlfriend!" He pointed to Layla.

I can see the look in his eyes. He was lying. I shrugged it off and we continued.

I checked the time and it was 2:30 am.

"Guys. We've been playing truth or dare for hours now. It's 2:30 in the morning." I spoke up.
"Party!!" Cam yelled.
"Okay. While you guys 'party' I'm going to sleep."
"Party pooper." I heard someone mumble.
"I heard that." I said as I got up and walked into my room.

I layed my bed and closed my eyes.

I couldn't fall asleep because Cameron kept yelling. I groaned getting up.

"Cam. I'm trying to sleep and your being loud so can you just please be quiet." I said harshly.
"Well damn." Carter said and I slightly laughed.
"Okay. Only because your my sister." Cam rolled his eyes.