24

"So what's wrong?" Maggie asked as andrea walked into the room.
"I'm pregnant," I said scared of what their reaction would be.
"Your what?!" They both screamed.
"How does Matt feel about it?" Andrea asked.
"From what he says, he's happy about being having a family with me." I smiled.
"Awww you guys are goals, but at the same time ew." Maggie said. I laughed and we walked downstairs.

"Hey babe," Matt greeted me kissing my forehead.
"Hey. Did you tell the guys?" I asked. He nodded.
"How did they react?" I asked.
"Gilinsky looked mad. Sammy looked sad. Sierra was with Jack, and she had an evil smirk of her face. But everyone else seemed happy for us. Even Cam."

I was scared of what Sierra might do to harm me.

"Don't worry babe. I'll take care of you," he kissed my cheek.
"Thanks. I have to call my family, though." I said. He nodded and I walked into a vacant room.

I called Sierra (dallas) because I don't know how my mom or dad would react.

"Hey what's up?" I heard her say through the phone.
"I'm pregnant," I said wanting to get it over with.

There was a moment of silence. Then she spoke up.

"Emily Amanda Dallas! You are not even 20 yet!" She exclaimed.
"But I'm 19! I think I can take care of myself." I argued.
"Yea. Yourself. What about a baby. That takes responsibility and hard work. You'll need to work to pay for baby food and utilities."

It seemed like a lot.

"Then I'll abort it." I said not meaning it. She hung up not saying anything.

I then called my mom hoping she would be more supportive.

"I heard from Sierra," she said once she answered.
"Are you mad?" I asked
"No. I believe your responsible enough. Sierra's just worried because she's your older sister."
"Thanks mom. Could you tell Dad, too? I'm scared."
"Sure."

She hung up, and I went upstairs and dozed off to sleep.

I woke up because of a sharp like pain in the side of my stomach.

"Matt!" I yelled.

He rushed through the door, seeing me still in pain. He called the doctor, and she said it's because of not eating.

Matt ran downstairs to get me food. The pain went away.

I thought about the abortion thing I mentioned to Sierra earlier on the phone. Do I really want that? It can out of my mouth as if it was true, but I felt like I was lying.

"Em? Are you okay now?" Matt said with food in his hand. I nodded, thanking him for the food.

~3 months later~

Today's the day Matt and I find out the sex of the baby.

I still think about abortion. I've talked to my mom about it. She had me and cam at a young age and she managed, but I'm not her. I don't know if I can handle it. I know I have the guys and maggie and andrea, but I just feel I can't be a caretaker.

"Let's go," Matt said snapping me out of my thoughts. I nodded and walked out the door hand in hand with Matt.

We started driving to the doctors.

"What are you hoping for?" Matt asked me.
"I want a girl so I can teach her dancing and ballet." I said happily.
"I want a boy so I can teach him football and basketball."

He placed his hand on my not so big stomach, making me get my mind off abortion

I layed down on the bed and lifted up my shirt.

"It's a girl!" The doctor exclaimed.
"She's be my little princess," Matt said smiling.

I held his hand, still not believing we made a person.

"Wait... Something's not right," the doctor said.
"W-what's wrong?" I asked nervously.
"I don't know, but it doesn't look normal. Let me do some more looking. I'll call you guys whenever I find out what's wrong," she said.

I nodded, trying to calm down.

We got home, and I was worried about the baby. Something's not right.

"Hey guys. We have good and bad news," nash said walking with Cameron. Great. More news.

"Good or bad first?" Cam asked.
"Good," I answered.
"My parents are getting back together. That means me and Sierra are living in the same house. I would advise you to not come over." Nash said slightly laughing to make it not so serious.
"And the bad?" I asked.
"Mom and dad are divorcing. They filled out everything. Court is next Wednesday. He's divorcing mom for his 'girlfriend'." Cam said. I groaned, wanting to cry.

The doorbell rang, and I walked to the door to answer it.

"Maxx?" I said in shock. "How did you know I lived here?" I added.
"I visited Taylor." He answered.
"Isn't he in jail?" I asked nervously.
"They let him out because of good behavior."
"Why are you here?"I heard Matt say from behind me.
"Matt right? I remember you." He said.
"I asked you a question."
"Chill man. I just wanted to see how Emily was doing." Maxx said putting his hands up in the air.
"Okay. Well you saw her now leave." Matt slammed the door.

"Are you okay? Taylor's out of jail. Your probably scared," Matt said kissing my forehead.
"Probably? Matt he can hurt me and the baby," i say chocking back my tears.

________________

I didn't know how to end this chapter, but here you go!☺️