30

Kian and I have been talking for a few months now. He's a really good guy. I met all of his o2l friends, and they're really messy and weird. They're fun, though.

Jc has a girlfriend, and she's really nice and pretty. Her name is Lia. Ricky's girlfriend is named Shelby.

As I was heading out the door to drop off Avery at daycare, I ran into a boy.

"Oh sor-" I looked up and saw who it was. "C-Cameron??" I stuttered.
"Emily!" He yelled embracing me into a hug.

MATTS POV

The guys and I got an offer to go on digifest. The first stop was New York, and I just knew I had to see Emily. These past few months have been hell without her. She was my best friend and my first love. It took a while to get over her.

I drank away my pain. I would go to a bar every night, hoping to meet someone. When girls would approach me, I push them away.

"What do we do now," Cam said after he finished getting settled into our hotel room. I shrugged.

I walked into the bathroom and called Emily. The operator told me that her number is no longer is use. I groaned and walked out.

"Hey Cam. Uh do you have Em's new number?" I asked.
"No," he said putting his focus onto his phone. I could tell he was lying, but with or without her number, I will find her.

(A/N: woah calm down Matt. You sound like you're going to kill her.)

The guys and I decided to make challenge videos tonight, so I went to the target around the corner to get random food.

As I was in the bread isle looking for bagels, I saw kian.

"Kian?" I said.
"Matt! Haven't seen you in a while," he said. We bro hugged and started talking.
"So which kind of bagel should I get?" I asked him.
"Seriously?" He said raising his eyebrows.
"Yes! Me and bagels are your bae goals," I smirked at my word play.

(A/N: smooth Matt.)

Kian invited me over to his apartment, so I called the guys and told them we could do the challenges with o2l.

I walked into his apartment, and was immediately amazed by the view. He was the 12 story, so the view was of all the other buildings.

CAMERONS POV

Matt sent me kians address, and the guys and I headed over there.

Carter and I used the stairs while the guys used the elevator. We were racing to see who was going to get there first. By the tenth floor, I was exhausted. I walked through the door so we could take the elevator.

As I was walking to the elevator, I ran into a girl with a baby car seat.

"Oh sor- C-Cameron?" She said.
"Emily!" I yelled pulling her into a hug.
"What are you doing in New York?" She asked.
"Tour with the guys,"
"The guys? So Matt's here?" She seemed scared. I nodded.
"He's in Kian's apartment- oh Kian is someone we used to tour with," her jaw dropped.
"Look cam I miss you and all but I gotta go. Bye carter," she said hurrying to the elevator.

We caught up with her and I pressed the floor number before she could, meaning I would go to Kians apartment and drag her there to see Matt.

We got to floor 12 and I pulled her out before she could do anything.

"What are you doing?" She asked confused.
"Your going to see Matt," I stated.
"I can't!" She said. The door to kians apartment opened.
"Too late," I shrugged.

"Hey Emily what are you doing here?" Kian said.
"You know Emily?" I asked. He nodded.
"Guys the bagels are so- Emily?" Matt said.

I looked over at Em. Her eyes were watering. I could tell she couldn't resist. I took Avery and nudged her shoulder, telling her to go to Matt. She ran to Matt, and they hugged.

"Awwww," carter cooed.
"I'm confused," Kian said.

We all talked about how we knew each other. After, Emily left to her dance class. We offered to take care of Avery.

Matt held her first. It's his daughter and he hasn't held her for months. She smiled and giggled at him.

"Hi baby. I've missed you. Daddy's here," Matt said.
"Wait daddy? I'm still hella lost," Kian said.
"Matt and Emily dated for a while, he got her pregnant, they had a kid, they failed at getting married. Basically," I said. He nodded, shocked.

Matt rocked Avery to sleep.

"Mat what did you buy," Sammy asked.
"Random food and bagels," he replied.

I looked through the bag and found baby food.

"Let's use these!" I said.
"No! Those are for Avery now," he said taking them from me and putting them back into the bag.
"Daddy Matty is coming out now," I said. He glared, and I laughed

The hotel was now a mess. Avery was in the kitchen with Matt eating. There was a knock on the door, and I got up to open it.

"Hey guy- what happened!" She yelled walking through the door.

She walked to the kitchen and saw Matt.

"Oh hey," she said.
"Look I don't want things to be awkward between us. We were once best friends, so can be at least that again?" Matt asked.
"Your only here for a few days. Eventually we'll grow apart again and-" he cut her off by kissing her. I walked away awkwardly.

EMILY POV

He kissed me. Matt kissed me. I've missed the touch of his soft lips on mine. But I just couldn't go back to him.

"Matt," I pulled away.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"I can't. Plus we should keep it pg for Avery," I laughed.

I walked into my apartment with Avery. I've missed Matt so much. He means so much to me, but who knows if he'll hurt me again or not.

My phone buzzed, and I checked it.

From Kian: you left before I got to say what I wanted to. I'm coming to your apartment.

Before I knew it, Kian showed up at my door.

"What did you want to say?" I asked.
"Will you go out with me?" He said confidently. Maybe being with Kian will help me get over Matt. He loves Avery and Avery loves him. So I said...
"I would love to,"

___________________

I wrote this chapter half asleep, so if it's kinda weird, that's why.