13

•MATTS POV•

Face down. She was floating lifelessly on the water.

I quickly swam out to try to save her.

We got back on land and cameron called an ambulance.

"Emily. Emily! Emily wake up!" I yelled shaking her and lightly slapping her. I bent down to listen to her heart. Nothing.

A few seconds later an ambulance arrived.

"We can only have one person aboard. Who's going?" A worker said.
"I'll go" cam said. I nodded and he gave me his keys.

I trailed behind the abulance arriving at the hospital a bit later.

I called Carter and nash to come.

Moments later they came.

"Matt. What the hell did you do to her! She was perfectly fine this morning!" Sierra yelled. Cam hugged her to calm her down.

Jack and Jack rushed in. Jack g looked at them sadly.

Everyone was here. Including sammy, andrea, and kenny. Their tour just ended.

A few hours later a doctor came out.

"Emily dallas?" He asked. We all stood up. "Well, she lost a lot of blood. Was she home before she ran away?" Cam shook his head. "Well then she must've found a sharp rock because she had cut marks on herself." I was shocked. Sierra started crying into cam's chest.

"What's her condition" sammy asked.
"Well... It was so bad we can't tell when she'll wake up." We nodded.
"May we see her?" Sierra asked. He nodded and we all went in.

She was hooked up to so many tubes. Sierra sat on the chair next to the bed.

•SIERRA POV•

I sat in the chair next to her bed. How can she be in the hospital again.

I took her hand and squeezed it. Whenever she was sleeping, I would squeeze her hand to wake her up even though she hated it. But this time it didn't work. I turned her arm around to see her scars. There were so many. It made me cry. She was suffering and I wasn't there for her.

I started thinking about all of our memories since 3 grade. I was her only friend besides matt.

All these memories overwhelmed me and I just broke down. Cam took me away and hugged me. He's always there to comfort me.

He released me from his grip and I looked at Jack g. He looked sad. I felt bad and I don't know what to do.

I looked at Matt. I walked over to hug him.

"I'm the one who caused all of this. I stared it. It's all my fault. I don't even deserve to be here. Or even alive" he said.
"Don't say that. It's not for sure she's gone" I let go and walked out. I can't take anymore sadness.

I went home and straight to her room. Her photos of me and her. Some with Matt too. Most of them were with cameron. They are so close. I bet he feels worse than me right now.

I decided to eat cake and watch sad movies because I'm just in that mood. My eyes are red puffy from crying all night so I'll just bake one.

I put it in the oven and logged onto Netflix. I put on the vow.

It made me cry and i was still crying from what happened to Emily. I turned it off and just went to sleep.

I woke up a few hours later. The house smelt like smoke. Shit. The cake.

I put on oven gloves and opened the over. Black smoke came rushing into my face. Spark came out and lit up the ground. I went upstairs to get a bucket and water from the tub.

I dumped it but the fire grew larger. And larger. And larger.

All the smoke made me dizzy and all I remember was me falling onto the ground.

•CAMERON POV•

I went back home to check on Sierra and comfort her.

I saw a fire. I drove to it and it was our house. Sierra!

I called an ambulance and tried getting in. The door was locked. I broke it down. There was black smoke everywhere. I could barely see.

I was coughing and coughing. I couldn't find Sierra.

I walked out to breathe and the firemen and ambulance was here.

The firemen and ambulance workers stood there.

"What the hell are you doing! This house is on fire and there's a girl inside probably dying!" I shouted.
"Sir calm down. Let's-"
"No I can't calm down! The love of my life is in there! I won't let her die!" I ran back into the house looking for her.

I tripped over something. I looked back to see what it was. Sierra. I picked her up with all my strength ran.

I made it to the door and there was a stretcher. I placed her on it and the workers took her.

"wait! I need to be with her!" I took one step and the whole house broke down on me. The whole world just went black.

---------------------

I feel like my chapters are so sad. Haha but it'll get better.