8

•MATTS POV•

I walked out and told them what happened. They all were just shocked.

Nash went in to check on Cameron.

We ran back to us and said he's awake. We all ran in not caring about the rules.

"Cam?" Nash said."where am I?" He asked. "Your in the hospital because-" I cut him off. "He just woke up. I don't think he's ready about the him part." "What him?" Cam asked. "Well you shot 3 times by..." "Taylor." He finished. "Well where's Em. I need to make sure she's okay." He looked concerned. "Well. They couldn't hear her heartbeat and there was no sign of breathing so she's in an emergency surgery" I explained. He looked crushed.

The nurses said Cam's wound has fastly healed so they let him go. He just needs a lot of rest.

Cam was out of his hospital uniform and into his day clothes.

A doctor came out. I ran to him asking if she's okay.

"Well. She's not dead. We got her heart beating again. A miracle. Bad news. She's still in a coma. And this time we don't know when she'll wake up." The doctor said. I'm so happy that she's alive but she's still in a coma. I don't think I can get through this.

"Look Matt we're here for you. Your not alone." Carter said patting my back. It's like he read my mind.

*2 weeks later*

Emily is still in her coma. Everybody left but by plane so I still have a car to drive. I've been staying here with her. I sleep next to her holding her hand. I pray and wish with all my might that she wakes up the next day or immediately.

I got up to grab a snack at the vending machine.

I returned back to the room and Emily was awake.

"Emily!" I said running up and hugging her. "Um excuse me?" She said. Oh how I've missed her voice. "Yea? What do you need?" "Who are you?" I backed away shocked.

~

Literally the shortest chapter ever but I just wanted to update because like yeaaaaa.