4

🚨INNAPROPRIATE🚨

•CARTER POV•

Me and Maggie ran upstairs hand in hand. We walked into Matt's room. I took off her shirt while took off my. Then she kissed me passionately and hard.

I flipped her into the bed kissing her back. She took off my pants and touched my abs. I asked for an enterance into her mouth and she accepted.

I took down her pants leaving her in her lace bra and panties. I kissed her jawline down to her neck. I started sucking on her neck. She moaned "Carter!" I stopped sucking and left a hickey.

She kissed from my lips to my hips. She came back up to leave a hickey on my collar bone. I then quickly shoved it into her. She screamed. I kissed her one last time and we stopped.

•SIERRA POV•

We were all watching if I stay until we heard maggie scream Carters name.

"gross" I heard Kenny and Andrea say at the same time. I laughed considering I knew they liked each other.

We finished watching the movie and let's just say. I cried. Me, andrea, and Sierra cried. And it looked like Cameron almost cried too.

We walked upstairs to check on Carter and Maggie since we heard more screaming. We knocked on the door and Carter opened it.

"So what happened?" Taylor asked smirking.

"I'd rather not say." Then Carter stood quiet.

"How about lets not make things awkward. Let's go to chipotle!" Matt cheered.

Carter and Maggie got out with clothes and we left.

We went to Sierra's house afterwards because maggie was feeling sick and she has a buttload of medicine.

We sat down just planning what to do until collage. We wanted to go on a road trip to Canada since we thought it would be fun. And that was the only trip we could think of.

We decided to leave next week because we hate waiting.

~

Short chapter! And I felt kinda awkward writing this. But anywayssssss hope you enjoyed! - ariella