10

•EMILY POV•

I woke up the next morning still in Matt's arms.

I tried to quietly slip out of his arms but he held me tighter.

"Morning beautiful." His raspy morning voice made me smile."Morning handsome. Now let me go so I can make breakfast for everyone. I need to make extra for maggie too." I said laughing."No. I'm going to hold you forever. I'm never letting you go." Him saying that made me feel special. "Then let's make breakfast together" "no. I'm too lazy and last time turned into a flour and egg disaster"

He eventually let me go and I got up to make bacon and eggs.

I woke everyone up and told them to eat.

We all sat down and I spoke up.

"Well I'm back" everyone looked confused. "Her memory idiots!" Matt said happily. They all cheered.

W finished eating and washing dishes.

"So what are we going to go today?" I asked. "Let's go to the beach!" Andrea suggested. "But look at maggie." Carter said. I laughed. "Let's just go shopping" Sierra said. We all agreed.

We arrived at the mall. We all went our separate ways. Jack g, Sierra, me, and Matt. Andrea, Kenny, maggie, Carter. Then cam, Nash, sammy, and Hayes.

Me and Sierra dragged Matt and Jack g to forever 21. We walked around and met a few fans.

I tried on my things and stood in line with Matt.

We went to the open cashier.

"I'll pay" Matt offered. "It's my things I'll pay." "No I'll pay. I'm the guy." I pulled out my wallet but he was quicker. I playfully punched his arms and he pretended like I shot him. The cashier laughed at us.

We all finished shopping and gathered at the food court. We all got Taco Bell and Panda Express. We bought random stuff and just shared.

"I'm going to the bathroom" Matt said to me. I nodded.

All the guys went to the car and I sat there waiting for Matt. I felt someone looking at me. He told me that his ex was here and he wanted to make her jealous. He told me to sit on his lap and I just agreed.

His fingers were walking up my thigh. I smiled and looked at his ex. She gave me a dirty look. I smiled and saw Matt. He looked mad. He came over and grabbed me off of him.

"What the hell do you think your doing with MY girl!" Matt yelled. Everybody here stared. "I'm sorry that she liked it." I can't believe he said that. He told me to just play along with what he was doing!

"Where are the rest of the guys." Matt asked furiously. " in the car." I said sadly.

We walked back to the car. I trailed behind him.

I had to explain so I caught up to him. "Look Matt I'm sorry. And it's a misunderstanding. Let me explain. Matt!" "There's nothing to explain to me. He was seducing you and you liked it. That's that!"

The whole car ride was silent. Not a good silent. An awkward silent. Sammy finally spoke up. "So what should we do next?" "I still wanna go to the beach." Andrea whined. "Fine fine. We'll go" sammy said.

We got home and we all changed. We basically live all together now.

•EMILY POV•

We were all changed. I wore an aqua bikini with a grey crop top and high waisted over.

"Whoa" sammy said as I walked out. Cameron glared at him. I looked over to Matt and he was just looking at his phone. Whatever.

"BEACH!!!!" Andrea and Sierra yelled. I laughed at them. Maggie and Carter decided to stay back.

We found a spot and put our stuff down. Kenny picked up Andrea and they ran into the ocean. I ship them hard.

They were all swimming while I just layed on my beach towel sun-tanning. Sammy came over and picked me up bridal style.

"Put me down!" I told him laughing. Of course he didn't listen and he threw me into the ocean. He came to me and splashed water at me. I looked at Matt. He looked jealous. He walked away.

It's been at least 30 minutes and Matt hasn't come back.

I dried myself off and went looking for him.

He was eating ice cream , laughing and smiling with some girl. She kissed him and it seems like he didn't bother to back away. I was hurt.

He saw me and backed away. I ran back to the guys and pretended like I saw nothing. Matt chased me. Calling my name. I didn't care.

He grabbed my wrist and turned me around.

"What do you want." I said trying not to look at his face. "Let me explain." "No Matt. I saw. She kissed you and you didn't back away until you saw me. And you never let me explain so I won't let you." "Fine! Tell me what happened earlier at the mall." "It's a little too late" I yanked my wrist from his grip and walked away.

"Emily! Please!" I stopped and peered around my shoulder. He was crying which made me tear up. I continued walking to the guys.