1

•EMILY POV•

I woke up at 5 in the morning because today is the last day of school! I just can't believe we're all graduating. Well except Hayes. Sucks for him.

I did my everyday routine. Shower. Makeup. Hair. Then outfit.

I picked out a loose maroon knit sweater with black leggings and wore combat boots.

I rushed out of the house with Cameron and I drove to school because he is lazy.

We arrived at school and I ran up to Sierra and hugged her.

"I can't believe we're graduating today!" She said.

"I can't either. I'm just sad that we aren't going to the same collage." I said bummed.

"Chill... We decided to start collage next year." I felt better.

Matt ran up and hugged me from behind.

"Aww! You guys are so cute!" Sierra said. I blushed. Honestly. I really like Matt. I just don't plan on telling him. Yet. Or ever.

"Hey guys!" Maggie said as she came up to us.

Maggie is the school slut. She hooked up with carter and now they're dating. I don't think they'll last long though.

"Oh hey maggie..." I said

Carter came running up to us. He grabbed maggie by her waist and pulled her close.

Soon enough our whole group was here. Me, Matt, Sierra, Cam, Nash, the Jacks, Kenny, Sammy, Andrea, carter, Taylor, and maggie.

"So graduation party at my house?" Cam said. Everybody nodded. "Great!"

Graduation is starting. I sat inbetween Cam and Matt. They called Cameron's name which means I'm next. I'm happy yet nervous.

"Calm down. We won't be trapped in this hell hole anymore." Matt said.

I laughed. "I guess your right"

They called my name. I walked up on stage. I heard Matt yell "GO EMILY!" I laughed at him.

I walked down the row of teachers and shook their hands. I got my diploma and walked off.

"Partay!!!!!!" I heard Cameron scream. Everybody here screamed and cheered.

"Come on let's have a drink." Matt and Sierra said dragging me to the counter.

I took a shot and wiped my mouth.

"One more." Matt said.

"No. That was strong and I can't get drunk because I already know cameron is." I replied.

The party was over. Thank god. Everybody was drunk and there was puke everywhere. It was just gross.

I felt someone grab my hand. I turned around to see a drunk Matt.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Just. Follow me." He said.

We walked down the hall and we went into a closet. He shut the door and locked it. He pinned my hands on the wall and leaned in.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Shhh. We can't get caught" he replied.

"Matt stop. Your drunk. I'll drive you home. Where are your-" I got cut off by his lips crashing into mine. It felt good. I felt sparks. I kissed him back and the door opened.