23

I woke up, feeling pain all over my body. I slowly got out of bed trying not to wake up Matt. My legs were sore, and I could barely walk.

"I did good didn't I?" I heard Matt's raspy voice say.

I turned around, and he was licking his lips sexually.

"No part 2 mr," I say pointing at him.
"I wasn't thinking about part 2. You ass is cute," he said.

I threw a shoe at him and told him to get up.

I walked downstairs, and saw Maggie looking at me weirdly.

"What?" I asked.
"Hmmm. Let's see. Well, you can barely walk, I heard nasty noises last night, and you have sex hair." She said tapping her foot. I looked at my feet and played with my fingers.
"You and Matt had sex!" She whisper yelled. I nodded. "About time!"

I walked to the kitchen and saw Cameron making breakfast.

"Your cooking?" I asked shocked. He didn't say anything. "Cam? Are you mad at me? What did I do?" I added.
"Your back with Matt?" He asked still turned around.
"Uh. He didn't officially ask me yet, but I guess. Is there a problem with me and Matt together?"
"I saw how much he hurt you last time. I don't want him to hurt you again. I'm just looking out for you,"
"I understand, but I can handle myself. Okay?"
"Okay." He sighed and walked away. I guess I'm cooking now.

By the time I finished cooking, everyone was awake.

Sierra and Jack sat across from me. I looked at them disgusted. I looked at JJ, and he looked sad. It seems like Sierra has been pulling them apart.

I looked around and locked eyes with Sammy. I looked back down, and played with my food.

My phone buzzed, and I looked down to look at it. It was a text from sammy.

Sam😞: meet me outside.

"Hey guys I'll be right back." I said getting up.

I walked outside, and he stood there tapping his foot.

"What do you want?" I asked seriously.
"You. I want you. I want us back. I'm an idiot for not trusting you with Matt. I have to understand that you guys are just best friends." He said.
"Your too late." I said walking towards the door.

He grabbed my wrist and turned me around.

"What do you mean 'it's too late'?" He asked.
"'It's too late' as in I'm with Matt." I said yanking my wrist out of his grip and walking back inside.

I sat down, and Matt looked at me concerned.

I was about to take a bite of my food when I felt sick. I ran to the bathroom and puked. Matt came in and held my hair for me. I sat down in the ground, dizzy.

"You okay?" Matt asked.
"Yea. I'm probably just sick," i reassured him.
"Are you sure you don't need to go to the hospital?"
"Yea I'm sure."

He helped me up, and we walked back into the dining room.

We finished eating, and I took all the dishes to the sink. I started washing them until Matt came up to me.

"So sit down. Your sick. I can do the dishes." He said.
"I'm fine." I said.
"A girls' biggest lie. Go sit down now." I obeyed and walked to the couch. I sat down still dizzy.

Maggie and Andrea came and sat beside me. They smirked at me. I just sat there clueless.

"What..?" I asked.
"Nothing..." They said.