3

•MATTS POV•

I woke up and saw Emily's head on my chest. She's so cute when she's sleeping.

I slowly lifter her head off of my chest and walked to the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone.

I heard someone opening the door. I grabbed a pan and slowly walked to the door. It opened and I saw Cameron's parents.

"Oh hey Matt. Did everyone sleepover?"

"Yea. I'm the first one up so I was gonna make breakfast for everyone."

"Well okay. Be careful. Me and mr.Dallas are gonna be out for the day so be safe"

"Okay." It was Emily's voice.

Emily's parents left and she helped me cook pancakes.

I grabbed the ingredients while Emily grabbed the pan, bowl, wooden spoon, and spatula.

I put in the flour and eggs. I grabbed some flour with my hands and flicked it at Emily. She grabbed an egg and I ran away.

She grabbed my shirt and and cracked the egg on the back of my head. I turned around and smiled at her.

"Thank god you didn't crack it on my forehead or else when I kiss you, you would taste raw egg and not my lips."

"Wait what?" She looked confused.

I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed me back and I heard someone wake up. It was Sierra and Jack G.

She pulled away and we looked at them awkwardly.

"I think we should take over the kitchen while you guys go take a shower." Sierra and Jack said at the same time. We all laughed.

Me and Emily ran upstairs.

•EMILYS POV•

I grabbed my phone, towel, and clothes. I hopped in the shower and someone came in.

"Who's in here?" I said nervously.

"Chill. It's just Matt."

"Matt. Can you get out. I'm taking a shower here."

"Well why don't I join you?" I could here him smirk.

He opened the shower curtain. I screamed. He jumped in and kissed me.

We finished taking a shower, got dressed, then raced downstairs. I say it was a tie but Matt claims he won. Whatever.

Jack and Sierra finished making pancakes so me and Matt woke everybody up.

We finished eating and washing the dishes. Cameron decided we should play truth or dare.

"I'll start!" Sierra yelled. We all laughed at her. "Matt. Truth or dare."

"Truth. Ya I'm a baby okay" he said.

"Do you like Emily."

The room became silent and me and Matt just looked at each other.

"Yes. I've liked Emily since the day I met her. So Emily. Will you be my girlfriend?" I was shocked.

"Um yes!" I jumped on him.

"Okay now my turn. Jack g truth or dare." Matt said.

"Um dare" he said scared.

"I dare you to tell Sierra how you feel." He smirked.

"Um. I feel the same way you feel about Emily."

I fangirled at his answer and looked at Sierra. She was blushing.

"AWW! So will Sierra and Jack date now?!" I said basically whining.

"Yes." Jack and Sierra said at the same time. I clapped.

We finished playing truth or dare and decided to go to Disneyland since it's just near by. (A/N : they live in LA)

We got to Disneyland and I quickly ran to Magic Mountain.

We all stood in line, taking a couple pictures with fans. We were done taking pictures with fans when we reached the front of the line.

I took a picture of Matt and I and posted it on Instagram. I captioned it : Disneyland with my love❤️

I instantly got likes and comments. Some people were wondering if we were dating. Some were hating but I don't care. And others were shipping us.

We rode on most of the rides and it was 7:00 at night.

"I'm hungry!" I told everybody.

"Me too. Let's go eat something." Jack j said. We all agreed.

We finished eating and we're now waiting for fireworks.

The fireworks started at about 8:00. Cameron took a picture of me and Matt kissing with the fireworks in the background.

I posted it on Instagram and Twitter captioning : he thought the fireworks were cute but I thought he was cuter.💘

We decided to go to Matt's house. We all just fell onto the couches and bed and fell asleep.

~next day~

•MATTS POV•

We headed to Taco Bell for breakfast.
We talked about what to do in the car.

"Lets go to the movies later" Carter suggested.

"but all you and Maggie are gonna go is make out" Taylor said. We all laughed.

Carter hit the back of his head. But we decided movies.

We just decided on having a movie at at matts house because there wasn't a movie in the theaters we wanted to watch.

Of course Carter and. Maggie went upstairs. But nothing can ruin this day.

~

Long chapter! But hope you guys enjoyed! - ariella