18

EMILY POV

Ever since taylor escaped I've been having nightmares. I'm afraid of him trying to kill me again.

Me and Sam have been going out these past few days but he still hasn't asked
me out. Matt has a new girlfriend too. She's pretty. Her name is Layla. She must be special considering that's his first girlfriend. Besides me.

I haven't met Layla before but I will sometimes today and im honestly not excited.

"Emily she's here!" I heard matt yell from downstairs.

I walked halfway and peered over the railings to see house she looks like and dresses. Im not over protective. I just don't want her to break him.

She was about 4 inches shorter. She wore high waisted jeans, crop top and had no makeup. Good. She's not slutty.

"Emily!" Matt yelled again.

I walked down.

"Emily, this is Layla. Layla, Emily." He introduced us.

I put out my hand. She grabbed it and pulled me into a hug. I was shocked, but didn't want to be mean so I hugged her back.

We pulled away.

"Your so pretty!" She exclaimed.
"Thanks you are too." I said.
"Now that you two have met, let's go." Matt said.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"Not you. Just me and Layla." He said sternly.

Well damn.

They left which made me all alone in the house. I decided to invite all the girls over to have a Netflix and pizza day.

I called Sierra first.

"Hey girlll!" She said.
"Hey. You wanna have a girls day with me. I still have to call maggie and andrea." I said.
"Can't sorry. With Cam. Maybe another day?"
"Yea okay." I hung up.

*calls maggie*

"Hey Ems." She said.
"Hey wanna have a girls day?" I asked hoping she would say yes.
"Can't. I'm with Carter. Maybe another day."

Great.

"Sure okay. Use a condom!" I said as I hung up.

Let's just pray that andrea would say yes.

"Hey Emily! What's up." She asked.
"Girls day today?" I asked.
"Yea sure!"

I squealed.

"Great come over ab-"
"Wait can't. I have plans with kenny. Sorry."

I groaned and hung up. What guy will hang out with me that's not busy.

Johnson! Wait no. He's with his family. Sierra (dallas)! Wait. She's planning her wedding. Gilinsky duh! He's never busy. Unless magcon or Jack and Jack tour. Which is off at the moment.

I called JG and he answered on the first ring.

"Wow your fast." I laughed.
"Well I've been doing nothing all day so I've been waiting for call(s) or texts." He said.
"Well your lucky because it's the same for me. Everyone's busy because it's Saturday. Wanna come over? We'll watch Netflix and eat pizza, Ice cream, chocolate and all that good stuff. So you in?"
"Hell yea!" He actually sounded excited.
"I'll bring Starbucks too!" He added saying it in a girly voice.

I laughed and hung up.

I ordered pizza and went to the closet to grab blankets and pillows.

A few moments later there was a knock. I opened the door to see Taylor.

Shit.

_________

Short but I haven't updated in a while!

Comment, like, and share ☺️