6

•EMILY POV•

I woke up and looked at the time. It was 7:30. Shit. We basically spent the whole day sleeping.

I decided to wake Matt up so we could spend the rest of our day together.

I jumped on his stomach and he just groaned. I lightly kissed his lips and he immediately woke up.

"Awoken by a true loves kiss" he said smiling. I blushed.

"Let's spend the rest of the night together. You and me. It's 7:30 so basically we spent the whole day sleeping."

"Okay." He smiled bigger.

We got dressed. I wore a light grey crop top with light blue skinny jeans and a white knit cardigan to top it off and wore black converse.

"Whoa. Emily you look. Great." He said in awe.

"Thank babe. You look good too" I said smiling.

We walked around not too far from our hotel. We found a resturant and decided to eat there.

I ordered a chicken salad and Matt got a steak.

Our food came and I took a photo of Matt and his food. I posted it on Instagram captioning : dinner date 💕

We finished eating about an hour later because we were occupied with talking.

We slowly walked back to our hotel. I looked around and it didn't look familiar.

"Matt. Are you sure it's this way?" I heard nothing. "Matt?! Matt?! MATT!" I got scared and started crying. I ran around looking for him. I saw nobody. I looked at the time. 9:45. I tried calling Matt but I had no service. I looked around and realized I was in a dark alley.

I felt someone grab my hand.

"W-Wh-Who are you." I said shaking.

"Chill. I won't do anything. Just come with me." The voice sounded familiar. Like Taylor...

~

•MATTS POV•

I lost Emily. It's late. How could I have lost her!

I ran to the hotel knocking on everybody's door.

"GUYS! ME AND EMILY WENT OUT TO EAT AND JUST TAKE A WALK AND I LOST HER COMING BACK." I yelled.

Cameron came out.

"YOU LOST MY SISTER?! HOW!!"

I didn't know what to say.

"Calm down. Let's just go out to find her." I heard Kenny say behind me.

We ran out the hotel. I was crying. How could I have lost her. In a country we don't even live in!

We split up to look for her. Me and Cam, Andrea and Kenny, Sammy and Hayes, Carter and Maggie, Sierra and Nash, the jacks and shawn.

"Wait guys. Where's taylor?" I asked.

"I don't know but we don't have time so let's just go!" Cam said

He told everybody where to look and we all spit up. I just hope someone finds her.

•SIERRA POV•

I'm so worried. My best friend. I can't imagine living without her. I started crying and nash put his arm around me trying to comfort me.

"How about let's walk around looking but not think so much about it. So tell me about yourself." Nash said.

"Okay. Well. I'm 18. My birthday is February 15. I don't know my real mom but I have my real dad." I said.

"No way. I'm 18. I have the same birthday. I don't know my real dad but I have my real mom." We stood there in awe.

"Wait. Okay when were you born? Like what time." He asked

"1:23 in the morning." I replied. He looked shocked.

"I was born 1:20 in the morning."

"Are you saying. Can we be."

"Twins?" We said at the same time."

"Okay what's your blood type."

"O negative"

"Me too. I have a picture of my real mom I just haven't met her before. I have a torn picture of her." I took it out of my pocket to show him.

"That's my mom. Wait I have a picture of my real dad. I've never met him either." He took out a torn picture of my dad.

"That's... My dad." We connected out pictures together and it fit like a puzzle.

•CAMERON POV•

We've been walking around for a while now.

"Cam. It's getting dark. We should head back." Matt said.

"No way! I am not leaving my sister alone in a country we don't live in. At night." I said mad.

We walked around the corner into an alley. We walked through the alley to see a small building around the corner of the alley. It looked abandoned and old.

We walked into the building and I heard screaming. It sounded like Emily!

I told Matt to follow me. I followed the screaming. There was no door so I peaked in.

I was shocked with what I just saw.