33

There was loud yelling and screaming that caused me to awaken.

"Shut up!" I groaned putting my pillow over my face.
"Sorry. But Stephen Curry just air balled really bad!" Sammy yelled.

I groaned again and sat up quickly. I looked over at Avery, and she had awoken too. She started crying because of the noise.

"I got it," Matt said. I thanked him.

"Emily, it's time for your CT scan. It'll take a few minutes then you can get discharged after we receive the results," my doctor said. I nodded in response.

"I'm scared," I said to Sammy who was next to me as the nurses wheeled me to the scanning room.
"Don't be worried baby girl. It'll be okay," he assured me grabbing onto my hand.

They ran me through the scanner. I had to stay completely still, but how can I? There could be something wrong with me. There are things that I just can't remember. I feel like its on the tip of my tongue, but I don't know what it is. It makes me frustrated and sad that I can't even remember my own daughter.

I held Sammy's hand as we walked out of my hospital room.

"Look you'll be fine. The doctor said you had a slight amnesia," he said hearing my sniffles.
"But he doesn't know when I'll get it back!" I yelled.
"Okay. Let's go," he mumbled.

"You know what? I want Cameron. I just want to talk to someone that has been there for all my life," I stated. He had a worried look on his face. "What. You won't even tell me where my brother is! All I-" he cut me off.
"He's dead. He died. Cameron died okay!" He yelled. I was in shock. Because He just yelled at me, and no one bothered to tell me that my own brother died.
"Call Matt. I don't want to be with you right now," I said trying to hold back my tears.

I opened the door to Matt's car. I just hoped that he would tell me everything.

"Matt. Tell me how Cam died. Tell me why no one told me. Tell me why I was in the hospital to begin with," I demanded. He started the car and drove off.
"Are you sure you want to know?" He asked looking at me. I nodded as he turned his attention back to the road.
"I'll tell you when we get to your apartment," he smirked.

"This apartment is nice," I said noticing the little girl walking towards me.
"Mama!" She exclaimed as I picked her up. She looked more and more like Matt everyday.

"Here," Matt said handing me a jar full of small pieces of papers.
"What's this?" I asked.
"After we graduated, you wanted to record what we did." He answered.

We sat on the couch. Matt held Avery as I stuck my hand into the jar to pull out a memory.

"Memory 5: making dreamcatchers" I real aloud.

(A/N: she doesn't remember anything about dating Matt, but she only remembers that Her and Sammy were dating. If that makes any sense at all.)

'Matt and I decided to make dreamcatchers because it was a boring day.

"Let's go!" I said grabbing Matt's hand and dragging him out of the house.
"Okay okay let go," he groaned.

The lady taught us how to make the dream catchers, and we still failed miserably. We kept it anyways.'

"Are those the dreamcatchers?" I asked him pointing to the wall.
"Yeah. That night you had a nightmare and said that yours didn't work, so you took mine. It still didn't work so you used both of them and it somehow worked. You kept it and never gave it back," he chuckled.
"Then I will never ever give it back to you," I laughed. He rolled his eyes while smiling.
"Making the dreamcatchers were hard. Or maybe we're just stupid," I said remembering.
"We? More like you," he teased.

I stuck my hand in the jar for another memory.

"Memory 16: wedding?" I read like a question.
"I'll take that one," Matt said grabbing the piece of paper from my hand.
"Why," I groaned.
"For later," he said.
"Is it later yet?" I whined a second later. He shook his head, and I crossed my arms like a mad little kid.

"Memory 11: babies," I read out loud.
"You know what I'll just take the whole jar back," Matt said taking the jar and piece of paper away.
"Matt. I want my memory back," I said sternly.
"Tomorrow. Let's go to sleep," he said. I nodded

"Goodnight baby," he said kissing my forehead.
"Baby?" I asked raising my eyebrow.
"Baby Avery duh," he said nervously.
"Then why did you kiss my forehead," I said emphasizing my.
"Pftt. No I didn't. Okay bye," he said as we walked out of my apartment door.

I woke up to a sound coming from the kitchen. It sounded like knives being sharpened. I smelt smoke.

I walked out to see who was in the kitchen. I brought a bat with me just in case.

I slowly tip toed out of my room towards the kitchen. There was a guy with rainbow hair and a tank top on.

"W-who are you," I stuttered. He turned around.
"Me? I'm Kian," he said in a duh tone.
"Kian..." I said trying to remember.
"Yea. You don't remember me?" He asked, and I shook my head.

There was a knock at the door. I walked towards the door, afraid that this Kian guy would suddenly stab my back.

I looked through the peep hold and saw Matt standing there with Taco Bell in his hands. I swung open the door.

"Wow. Your excited to see me," he chuckled.
"Yea because you have food. Duh,"
I said letting him in.

"Hey Matt," Kian said.
"Wassup," Matt said back as they did their bro hug.
"You guys know each other?" I asked confused, and Matt nodded.

"Dude are you guys playing with me or something," Kian asked.
"I'll explain later. How did you even get in here?" Matt asked.
"I have the spare key," he said jingling it.

"What are you even doing?" I asked Kian.
"I was gonna make you breakfast and serve it to you in bed because of what happened-" Matt cut him off by placing his hand over Kian's mouth.

"Matt is there something I don't know? Or something you don't want me to know?" I asked suspiciously.
"Nope. Not at all," Matt said awkwardly. He was clearly lying.

I ignored them and sat down at the table to eat a taco.

"That's mine! You get this one," Matt said handing me the exact same thing.
"It's the same thing. Why does it matter?" I asked.
"Because I claimed this one," he joked. I rolled my eyes.

"Hey hey hey Ms. Sassy Pants! Should I just take away your taco?" He said. I licked the whole taco, and he still took it from me.
"Hey! That's mine! I clearly claimed it," I said moving his words. He took a bite of the taco.
"Never mind. I don't want boy cooties," I said standing up to walk away.
"Emily I'm just a kidding. You can have my taco," he said.
"Aww you care about me," I cooed.
"Yea whatever," he said taking another bit of his taco.

"Where did Kian go?" I asked Matt.
"He didn't wanna be the third wheel probably," he shrugged.

___________________

I didn't know how to end the chapter so yea. But sorry I haven't been updating😭 I've been busy with basketball and school work and my dance audition.