Chapter 39: Helicopter Ride, Glacier Adventure & Mysterious Moonlight Necklace

Belle P.O.V 

I woke up the next morning and noticed that everyone was sleeping in the game room last night. I guess everyone was too lazy to go up to their room to sleep. I sat up and stretch my arm. I stood up and walk over to the couch bed and trying to wake them up. 

"Hey wake up" I said to Cody trying to wake him up. 

He just moan and groan. I decided to just leave the game room and goes to up to my room. Ace was following me. I walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Once I was done, I head back down to the game room to see if they are still sleeping. And they were. I look at the time and it was 10:30. 

I walk over to the couch bed and look down at them. They were all scatter all over it. I was quiet funny. I look over at Carly and she was sleeping at the end part. The guys was all over the place, and the fact that they were all shirtless. I grab all of the blanket and yank it off them. They all move and open their eyes.

"Hey" Mike said

"Time to get up" I said

"What time is it?" Derek said

"10:35" I said

"Too early" Joey said

"Okay fine. I guess I can go on that helicopter ride by myself" I said walking away

"Wait, what helicopter ride?" Tim shout

"Well. I was thinking about taking you guys on a ride in a helicopter, but if you want to continue to sleep..." I start

"Wait, we're up, we're up" they all said hopping off the bed. 

"Good" I smile. "Be ready by 11:15"

They all nod and walk out the game room. I turn back around and walk over to the couch. I grab the pillows and blankets, and put it back in the closet. I fold the couch bed back into a couch. Once that was done, I walk out of the room and close the door. 

I walk back to my room to change my clothes. I went with a skater skirt with black legging, a whtite fitted sweater, my black heel boot. I did my makeup and my hair. Once I was done, I grab my trench coat and my scarf, and put it on. I walk out of my room, and down to the living room. I stood by the front door, waiting for the rest of the guys. 

When I look up from my phone and saw that everyone was walking down the stairs. 

"Really to go?" I ask

"Yea" they all nod

"Well, follow me" I said opening the door.

I walk out and walked down the stairs. They follow me and when I turned around, their faces dropped. There sitting on the front lawn was three helicopter waiting for us. I being to walk over to the helicopter through the snow. When we got to the helicopter, the pilot open the door for us. It was me, Tim, Aden, Derek, Cody, and Connor. On the second helicopter was Cole, Evan, Carly, Mike, John, and Chris. And on the third one was Chris, Mark, Sam, Matt, and Ryan. I got in the front of it, while everyone was sitting in back.

It was pretty nice. It was roomy with lots of space. The seat was very comfy. The helicopter was like one big room. There was no divider between the back or front. The seat was Tiffany blue because it was my favorite color. There was lighting along the top of the helicopter. We got on and put on our headset with the microphone. I put on my sunglasses. The pilot got in the other side. I was pressing some button so I can connected the three helicopter to one signal, so everyone can hear and talk to each other.

"Hello? This is Belle. Can you hear me Patrick?" I ask

"Yes, Miss Belle" he said

"How about you Brad?" I said