Chapter 49: Soccer Match, A Little Surprise & Your Back

Niall P.O.V 

So today was the day that everyone was heading to the school for the soccer match and that Cole call us telling us tat Belle wasn't herself anymore. He told us that she was hanging out with the Hunter, who was the biggest player in school. He told us that she been dressing all bad chick clothes and she talk in a rude and mean way. I didn't even know that he had my number. Everyone was sitting together while Cole was talking about Belle.

When I heard about that, I didn't believe a word he was saying. I have thought that Belle would be hanging out with Hunter or his group. Belle was such a nice, funny and gentle girl, so being a rude and mean person, I don't believe. I know Belle, she wouldn't be dressing like that or acting like that.

"Hey Niall, ready to head to go?" Liam ask

I snap out and look at him "Yea"

The soccer match doesn't start for another few hours, so we decided to head out to eat first then head to the school. I heard it was an important game to determined if they will head to state championship. I was pretty excited to see Belle couch, but most important to see if Cole was telling the truth about her. But I think that most excited person was Louis because he get to see how Belle couch and if she was good. The girls was really excited to see her again. They weren't to sure about the new Belle and wanted to change her back to the old her. Cole even ask us to try changing her back. 

I really want the old Belle back, but I have to see for myself. Everyone was getting ready to head out to eat before the game. Luckily that we don't have anything to do today beside going to the game. 

When everyone was done, we walk down into the lobby of the hotel and again, screaming fans. The guards had to make a path for us to the cars. We say hi to a few a fans and then we got into the car. When everyone was in the car, the driver took us to Nando, my favorite place to eat ever. The drive wasn't that long. 

We finally made it to the restaurant. We got out and walk inside. We got a table that was surrounded by guards. We sat down and a waiter came over. He ask for our drinks orders. Once we told him our drinks, he walk away and we look through the menu to see what we want. I already know what I want. The Peri-Peri Chicken. That is my favorite. 

Minutes that waiter came back with our drinks. We then order our food. The waiter wrote down our order, smile and walk away. 

"Louis, you must be excited to see the football match today, uh?" El ask

"I'm wicked excited" he said

"I want to see if Cole was telling us the truth about Belle" I said

"Yea, that too" Dani said

"I can image Belle like that" Perrie said

"Yea, me either" I said

The waiter came back with our food and place it down on the table. We being to eat our food. We were talking about new tour dates, new album, and mostly about the football match and Belle. As we were eating, we heard the door bell ring. We all turn to see who it was. To our surprise, it was the guys from the football team, Cole, Evan, Carly and some other guy I never seen before

"What are they doing here?" Louis ask

"I don't know" I said getting up

"Niall" Liam said

"I will be right back" I said walking over to them

"Hey" I said

They all turn around and their eyes widen.

"Niall?" Tim ask

"What are you guys doing here?" Louis ask

I turn around and saw that everyone was behind me