Chapter 1: Packing

Annabelle P.O.V

In two days, I was leaving my home called the White House for college in London. I was pretty excited, but at the same time, I'm scared.

"What will it be like? Will I fit in with the student? Will the teachers like me? I asked myself all of these questions, until I was brought back to reality to a knock at my door.

KNOCK, KNOCK.

"Come in" I said while figuring out what I should pack for college.

The door open, and my parent came walking in. I look up and saw that they were holding a big cake.

I walk over to them, and look down, and it read "Congratulations baby girl"

I looked up at them, and said "Mom, Dad, I'm not a baby anymore, I'm going to college in two days."

"I know, but your still our baby girl" my mom said, hugging me real tight.

"Mom, I can't breathe, let go" I said, trying to escape from her.

"Sorry" She said.

We all sat down, eating cake and talk about leaving for college. Then my dad handed me an envelope. It was quite heavy. I took it, and open it to find out that it contain money.

My dad said "use this money in London"

I hugged my dad and mom.

The next day, I start to pack all of my belonging. I pack all of my clothes into my Coach luggage, and my accessories in my handbags. After packing everything in my room, the only thing in the room was my bed, some drawers and my table. I packed everything including my window curtains. My mom and dad, and other people help me carry all of my stuff onto the plane for tomorrow. My father wanted all of my stuff to board one of his plane and to take it to London to my house. So tomorrow, I will be going on one of the public plane with other people with just a couple of my luggage's. I went back to my room, and it was so empty. I though to myself "I'm going to miss home." That night, I went to early, because I have to get up at 6 am to fly to London. I set my alarm for 4:30 am.

The next morning, my alarm went off, and I got out of bed. Took a shower, did my hair, and makeup, and this was my outfit for today ----> Photo on side

My mom and dad, both came with me to bid fair-well to me. I kiss them both, and board the plane. The rest of my stuff was safely on the private plane, going to London. My dad told me that everything will be there when I arrive at my new house. The only thing I need to do is unpack everything. This is going to be a long 7 hours flight. I sat back on the chair and I dozed off into a long sleep.

___________________________________________

A/N

Hey guys, what do you think about this first chapter? 

Sorry about the short chapter, but I am just started this story. For the next few chapter, it will be quiet short but throughout the story, I promise that the chapter will be longer. Just bear with me. 

Make sure you follow me on Twitter and Instagram

Twitter: @Ngan_Trinh422. You can tweet me asking me about the story and if you want something to happen. I would love to hear from you.

Instagram: ngantrinh422

Make sure you vote and comment because it means a lot to me. Thanks you guys.

XOXOXOXOXO