Chapter 33: Big Fight, 1D Concert & Joining in Meet & Greet

Belle P.O.V 

The next morning I woke up with a massive hangover. I turned and noticed that I was laying on the couch with Tim. My hair was a mess and my clothes was on the floor. I was just in my bra and underwear. I looked around and the place was trash with red cups and bottles. Plates of food was all over the place. 

People was laying on the floor. The guys was shirtless and some of the girls was also in bra and underwear. Last night was a blur. I don't even know what happen last night. I look for my phone that was on the coffee table. When I found it, I saw that I had some miss call and texts from the girls and the guys. I look at my message from the girls and it said

"Call me"

"Where are you?"

"Belle, please answer"

I stood up and the minute I did that, my head was throbbing. I look at the clock and it was 9 on a Saturday morning. I walked to the kitchen, didn't even bother putting on my clothes. When I got to the kitchen, there was people laying on the counter and the island counter with cups in their hand. I walked over to the medicine cupboard and took out some medicine for the headache. 

When I was done, I walked back out into the room and looked around. I decided to clean up the room. I grab all of the red cups and pour out the liquid from the cup and throw the cups into the trash. I grab the food plates and threw those in the trash as well. There was some Mike Lemonade bottle left in the ice bucket, so I put it in the fridge. 

After cleaning some of the mess, there was still more mess to do. My head was killing me so I just lay back down on the couch next to Tim and close my eyes. I feel back asleep for an hour and a half before waking up again. 

When I woke up, I saw that people was starting to wake up. I felt Tim moving around. I turned my head and Tim had his eyes open. I sat up and grab my skirt and bustier top and put it on. I saw Mike getting up and sitting on the ground. He was a mess. His hair was all over the place.

"What the hell happened last night?" Mike ask

"I don't know. I guess we drink too much and black out" I said

"My head is killing me" Evan said

"Same here" Tim and Mike said

"Here this will ease the pain" I said giving them the medicine. 

They took it with some water. I noticed that some people went home last night. I think it was just Evan, Mike, and Tim. I look around and I didn't see Cole. 

"Hey, have any of you seem Cole?" I ask

"No. Last time I saw him, he was dancing" Tim said

"Okay, we need clean this place up" I said

Everyone nodded. We started to clean everything up. The guys was still shirtless, walking around the house cleaning. I took my phone out and decided to flip through my photo to see what happen last night. 

As I was going through it, my face dropped to the floor. There was hundred of photo of the party and me being crazy. There was one where Evan did a body shot off of me and another one where Tim and I was having this full make-out session on the couch. 

I then saw a video. I click on it and press play. 

"Belle" Tim said

I look up at him

"What's up?" he ask

"I found a video of the party last night" I said

He walked over and and so did the guys. I resume the video and I wasn't the one who was recording. My face was wide open as I was watching that.