Chapter 61: Day 2 in Ireland, Awaken, I Miss You & Saying Goodbye

Belle P.O.V 

I woke up the next morning, realizing that I was sleeping on the couch in the hospital with Jackson's arm around me. I look at the clock on the wall and it was only 10. I slowly remove his arm from me and sat up. I place his arm on the couch and cover them with the blanket. I walk to grab my stuff from the bag and went to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror and I look so exhausted. I being to brush my teeth and when I was done, I wash my face and then put on my morning products. 

I lightly did my makeup and change my clothes. When I was done, I walk out from the bathroom and put my clothes back in the bag. I look at the guys and they were still laying there, not moving. I walk over to Jackson and sat down. I took out my phone and went on Twitter to see what was going on.

Then I felt Jackson moving and he wrapped his arm around my waist and pull me closer to him. 

"Good morning" he said in his sleepy voice

"Morning there" I said

I look down at him and he had his messy hair going on, which I love so much. I cross my leg on the couch and being to play with his hair.

"Did you want to stay another day?" he ask

"Yea, lets stay" I said

We were whispering because everyone was still sleeping and we didn't want to wake them up. I look over at the boys and they are laying there, still. I don't know what to do. Jackson got up and went to the bathroom. I adjust myself on the couch and rest my back against the couch. I took out my phone and went to my photo. I was scrolling through all of my photos back when Niall and I was dating. I still have those photos on my phone. I was looking at each one of them and smile to myself. 

I was look at the photo when and Niall and I was standing in the Buckingham Palace. We were so happy together. I scroll down farther and I had a few pictures of us kissing. Then I heard the door open. I look up and Jackson came walking out. I exit my photos and lock my phone. Jackson put his clothes in the bag and walk back over to me and sat down. 

I look at the time and it was 11. 

"Let's go get some breakfast and coffee for everyone" I said standing up, reaching my hand out for his

"Okay" he said grabbing my hand

We walk out the room, quietly and down the hall to the elevator. We got in the elevator and head down to the ground floor. We walk to the cafe and got everyone some coffee and breakfast. I was carrying the food, while Jackson was holding the coffee. We head back to the elevator. 

We walk down the hall back to the room. I walk in and saw that everyone was awake, just laying on the couch, on their phone. 

"Hey" I said

"Hi" El said

"We got some coffee and breakfast for everyone" I said

"Thanks you" Dani said

We walk over to the table and put the food down. I look at the guys and they were still laying there. I want to do something to help them, but I don't know what. My heart was so broken to see them like this. I decided to grab a chair and sit at Niall's bed. I grab his hand and just held it and being to talk to him.

"Hi Niall, it's Belle. Yes, I am here with you, sitting by your bed, talking to you so you can wake up. So I am going to talk to you and if you can hear me, please squeeze me hand" I said

I continue to talk to him and seeing if he will squeeze my hand, but nothing. 

The day went on and we were still in the room. I was still sitting by Niall, talking to him. I heard the door open and look up, it was the boys parent. Niall's parent and his brother walk over to him.