Chapter 4: My First Class

Niall P.O.V

I was heading toward my locker to grab my Biology book, which was my first class. I was hoping at I get to see Annabelle today. I bend down and grab my book and when I turn my head, I saw that almost every boys surrounding her. I was about to walk over and tell the all the boys to leave her alone, but to my surprise, that guy that she was with this morning came to the rescue. I saw him walking over to the crowd, made his way in and grab Annabelle by the hands and drag her out of the crowd. I can tell she was really happy by the way she was holding onto his hands. They were walking over to her locker, which was a couple of locker to the right of me. I was beaming inside. But I noticed that guy locker was next to her. That made my day even worst, because I know that she talk to him more. 

"Heyy Nall" Louis try to yell with a mouthful of carrot.

I look over at them and noticed that everyone in the hall was staring at us.

"Keep it down Louis" I said, shushing him.

I turn around to see them gone.

Louis and I walk to Biology class which we had together. I walked in and to my surprise, Annabelle was standing at the teacher table. I went and sat down in my seat.  Louis was my partner. 

A couple of minutes later, the teacher ask for everyone attention. She introduced Annabelle.

"What your name, sweetheart?" the teacher said, standing up in front of her desk.

"Annabelle, but you can call me Belle" she reply quietly. 

"Hi Belle" Louis scream from the top of his lungs. 

I see that she was chuckling. 

"Where are you from?" One of the kid said that was sitting behind me.

I look up at her and she was staring at me with a confused look. She snap back and said "wait, what was the question?" The whole class chuckle including the teacher and so was Belle.

"Where are you from" the teacher repeat the question. 

"Oh, I'm from the United State" she told the class. 

Then out of nowhere, some kid shout out "You're hot" 

I turn slightly to my left to see it was the guy from this morning. I look back up at her and saw her blush.

"Not good" I thought to myself.

"You can go seat next to Evan" the teacher pointed to Evan.

"So that was his name" I mumble to myself. 

I saw her walking over to Evan and smiling at him. 

The teacher continue on with the lesson.

Annabelle P.O.V

I made my way into the school with Evan by my side. When inside the school, I was surprise to see how big it was. Evan told me that he will be right back. He was going to say hello to some of his friends. I was standing there looking around and decided to just walk around. Not even 10 seconds later, I found myself in the middle of a crowd of boys. 

"Are you single?"

"You're hot"

"Will you go out with me?"

What your name?"

I was getting a headache with all the guys asking my question. Then I felt a hand grabbing my hand. I look up to see Evan. He drag me out of the crowd and help look for my locker. Evan's locker was right next to mine. As I was putting my stuff into my locker, I heard "Hey Niall" I look over to a boy with light brown hair that was messy that was wearing blue and white stripes shirt with red pant with suspenders walking up to a boy with blonde hair. I couldn't see who he was. But I think I know who he was. I look over at Evan, he was staring at the two boys. He look down at me and smile. I smile back. 

"We should get going to our first class. Don't want you to be late on your first back here, now do we?" he said shutting his locker door. 

"Yea, that a god idea" I chuckle, grabbing my bag off the floor. 

We walk into a class of like 20 student. I walk up to the teacher desk as Evan went to  sit in his seat. The teacher gave me some paper for me to sign. The bell ring and everyone was in class, seated. I turned around to see 40 eyes staring at me.  The teacher just ask what mine name was.  

"Where are you from?" some kid ask that was sitting behind the boy with the blonde hair. I took a closer look at him and noticed that it was boy at Starbucks when I first arrived in London. I spaced out at the question until the teacher clear her throat. I snap back and now I was confused on what the question was. 

"Wait, what was the question again?" I said now embarrassed. 

"Where are you from?" the teacher repeated the question

"From the United State. I told the class. 

The next thing caught me off guard. "You're hot" was shouted out loud. I look around to found out that Evan was the one that yell that. I smile at him and also blush. I gave him the "really?" look.

He just laugh to himself and smile at me. The teacher told me that I can sit next to Evan. I made my way over to him and played punch him the arm. He pretended to get hurt by holding onto his arm and pretend to cry.

The rest of the class, i can feel that Niall kid staring at me. The teacher just talk about Biology stuff. I was feeling asleep but then the bell rang causing me to jump a little. Evan was laughing at me. 

"Really for next class?" he said grabbing my bag.

"Um, as I will ever be. I said walking behind him out of the classroom. 

Well. My first class was okay. Hoping that the rest of my class will be better. 

_________________________

 A/N 

I know this chapter is really short!! I promise that future chapter will be longer

Now that Annabelle finally remember Niall from Starbucks. 

Will she become friends with him? Will he be the first one to make the first move and talk to her?

Or 

Will Evan beat him to it?

Make sure you follow me on Twitter and Instagram

Twitter: @Ngan_Trinh422. You can tweet me asking me about the story and if you want something to happen. I would love to hear from you.

Instagram: ngantrinh422

Make sure you vote and comment because it means a lot to me. Thanks you guys.

XOXOXOXOXO