Chapter 29: Doctor Visit & Interview on The Late Late Show

Belle P.O.V

The next morning, I woke and looked up. Cole was sleeping with his mouth slightly open. His hair was messy and he was so cute.

Last night was something. I swing my head over the bed and grab my panties and put it on. I reached over Cole's body and grab his t-shirt. I put it on and got out of bed and walked to the bathroom and started to do my morning routine.

After I was done, I walked back out and saw that our clothes was everywhere on the floor. I can't that we did it last night. Niall and Cole still don't know that Cody and I hooked up during New Year, not even my parent. That is really bad on my part. You may be thinking that I will get pregnant from having sex with three guys, but worry, I am taking birth controls.

I walked over to my dresser and open one of the draw and took out my pills, I looked at it and my face drop. I saw that I forgot to take one of my pill. This is not good. I was freaking out that I might be pregnant. I looked at the time and it was 10 in the morning and I don't have to be at practice for another few hours. I seriously don't know what to do now. I turned around and Cole was still sleeping, which was good. I don't want to know that I might be pregnant from what happened last night.

I put the pills back in my drawer and went downstair. I went into the kitchen and grab a glass of water. I down that and started to make some breakfast.

As I was making breakfast, I heard footstep coming down the stair and turned around, it was Cole. He was shirtless, of course. He walked up behind me and wrapped his hand around my waist and whisper in my ear

"Last night was something"

"Yea, I know" I said not excited

I didn't know if I should tell him about it or if I should wait. We are too young to be having a baby.

"So what is the plan for today?" he ask

"Well, I am going to practice later on today" I said

"Then what am I suppose to do?" he ask

"Go visit your family" I said

"Yea, maybe I should. I haven't visit them in awhile" he said

We continue to eat breakfast until we finish. We put our plates in the dishwasher. We went into the living room and just chill, watching movies.

Later on, it was time for me to head to the school for the guys practice for Friday game. We both got up and walked up to our room and change. I change in my Victoria's Secret crop legging. The foldover was this tropical flower and I put on my sport bra which was this aqua color and put on a zipped-up sweater, also from VS. I slip on my Nikes shoes in the color Tiffany blue. I pull my hair back in a high ponytail. I put on light makeup.

Cole change into jean and a t-shirt. Guys really don't care what they wear. They just throw on any clothes and called it a day. But us girls need to take time to get really. I grab my purse and when we were done, we walked back down and out to our car.

We took our own car. I was going to the school and Cole was heading to his parent house. I know that right after practice, I have to go to the doctor to see if I am pregnant.

Before I head to the school, I have to stopped by Starbucks to get something hot to drink. As I was driving, I saw a Starbucks and pull into the parking lot. I park my car and got out. I walked in the shop and wait in line. When it was my turn, I order a caramel brulée latte with whipped cream and caramel brulée topping. I pay for it and wait for it to be made.

After I got it, I walked back to my car and got in. I took a spit of it and it was so good. I turned on the engine and being to drive to the school. When I got there, I park my car in a open spot. I grab my drink and my purse with me.