Chapter 18: Flying Back to UK, Bonfire Night & Concert

Annabelle P.O.V 

Today was the day that I fly back out to the UK for the boys first concert of the week. Well tomorrow will be their show. I was going out there a day early. I had all of my bag ready and my suitcase. I was in my room packing last minutes item before heading out to the jet. I decided to just take the jet. I grab all of my luggage and went downstair. My mom and dad was waiting for me by the front door. I was wearing skinny jean, a white long sleeve shirt with aneutral hooded fleece cardigan and my Ugg Bailey button and buttoned shearling boots and knitted scarf and my Michael Kors handbag. 

Mom was holding Mason and Ace was following me from behind. My parent and I went to the jet with my luggage that my dad was carrying. We got there and the guards took over from there. They carried my stuff on board as I said goodbye to my parent and Mason. I carried Mason and kiss him on the forehead before leaving. He was looking up at my with his beautiful blue eyes and giggles. I smiled back at him and hand him back to my mom. I hugged my dad and mom and went up the step.

"You better bring Niall back here" I heard my dad shout

I gave him a thump up and the door close. I sat down on the seat and took out my laptop and went on twitter. I was scrolling through my time-line reading some tweets from people. Me and Niall talk over the phone, face-time each other. He was pretty excited to see me again after like 5 days from not seeing me. It was just me in the jet, the guards was on the other side of the jet. There was a kitchen full of food just in case I was hungry. I took off my boot, scarf and cardigan. It was so warm in the jet so feel so good. I out my laptop on the seat next to me and went to the kitchen.

I open the fridge and there was some chicken and broccoli. I took it out and out it in the microwave to heat it up. I grab a bottle of water and waited for my chicken to be done. The beep went off and I open the microwave. I pull out my chicken and went back to the my seat. I sat down eating my chicken and broccoli while on my laptop. I have 7 hours on this plane so why not watch some Youtube. 

7 hours later, I had landed in London. I put back on my boot, cardigan and my scarf. I put my laptop in my case and grab my purse. I walked out to the door and step down. My luggage was brough to the car where I will getting into and the driver will be taking me to Harry's house where eveyone is already there. 

The drive there was like a couple of hours. I finally got to his house and got out. The driver help me with my luggage. I thank him and he drove away. The front door open and Eleanor came running out with her arm wide open. She tackle me into a hug.

"Belle, your finally here!" she yelled into my ear

"Eleanor, I can't breathe" I said trying to gasp for air

"Ohh sorry" she said letting go of me

"Belle!!" I head a few vocies

I looked up to see the boys and the girls. But there was one person that I didn't see and that was Niall. I wonder where he was. I said hi to everyone and they help me carried in my luggage. When I got in, the house was decorated with Christmas. On the couch was a pretty girl and two older people. I was guessing that was his parent. 

"You must be Belle" the woman with the long brown/black hair said

I just nod

"I am Anne Cox, Harry's mum" she said with her british accent

"Nice to meet you" I said

"This is Des, Harry's dad and his sister Gemma" she said pointing to them

"It's nice to meet all of you" I smiled

"It's nice to meet you too" they said

"Okay guys, if we guys are done, can we take Belle outside?" Harry said