Chapter 35: Showing Kenny London & Birthday/Valentine's Day Shopping

Belle P.O.V

I woke up the next knowing that I didn't have class, and I get to show Kenny around London. Then we were heading back to the State for my birthday party. I open my eyes, and turn around. I saw Cole sleeping next to me. I slowly got up, making sure that I don't wake him. As I was walking to the bathroom, I noticed Cole's suitcase was sitting on the floor. I guess he was still packing it. I walked to the bathroom, and brush my teeth.

I did all of my morning routine. Once I was done, I walk out, and out my room. I walk to Cody and Kenny rooms to see if they were awake. I don't know when Cody have class, so I am going to check the room. I walk to Cody's room, and open the door. I poke my head inside, and noticed that he wasn't sleeping. I guess that he went to school. I took a step or so to the other side, where Kenny was. I open the door, and poke my head inside. He was still sleeping. I look at the clock, which was hanging on the wall. It was only 9 in the morning.

I decided to make so breakfast for myself. I walk down into the kitchen, and look in the fridge. I decided on making pancake. I grab all of the ingredients that I need. I measure out all of the dry stuff and put them in a big bowl. Next was the wet stuff. I put the eggs, butter, vanilla extract and etc. I mix it together. Once I twas done, I grab a pancake pan, and spray some coconut oil on it. I scoop some batter onto the pan. I had four pancake on the pan. I wait till the top to have some bubble. When some appear, I flip over, and let the other side cook.

I continue to cook it until I was on my last three pancakes. I let those cook as I cut up some strawberries, and banana. I also have blueberries. I out those on a plate, and put it aside. The last three pancake was done, and I put them on the plate. I cover it with tin foil, and put it in the warm over until the guys was awake. I clean up the mess, and put the bowl into the dishwasher. I unplug the pan, and out it in the sink. I turn the water on and let it run down the pan. I scrub the pan, and let it air dry on the counter.

"Good morning" someone said

I turned around, and it was Kenny and Cole.

"Hey guys" I said. "I made pancake. It's in the oven"

Kenny walk over, and open the oven door. He turn off the oven, and place the plate on the table. I grab plate, fork, maple syrup, and the plate of cut fruits. I walk over, and put them on the table. I also grab some glass cup, and orange juice from the fridge. We ll sat down, and being to eat.

When we were done, we put the plates in the dishwasher. I turn it on, and it clean the bowls, plates, the utensils and some glass and plastic cups. We all walk out of the kitchen, and into the living room. I look at the time and it was 10:30.

"So Kenny, want to explore London?" I ask

"Yea, of course" he said

"Well, go get ready" I said

"Okay" he said

We all head up to our room and change clothes. I walk into my room, and walk to my closet. I walk in and look around on which clothes I want to wear. I finally decided on a black skater shirt, a crop top sweater in the color burgundy and a cream scarf. I put on thin stocking and my Faux Suede Lace up chunky heel boots. I walk out, and saw Cole getting change. I walk over to my makeup dresser, and being to do my makeup.

Every now and then, I would look at him getting change. He had his back facing me, and I can see all of those back muscle. After I did my makeup, I work on my hair. I just simply curl it and add some volume to it. Once I was done, I grab my purse, phone and my sunglasses. Today was a pretty nice day. It was sunny, but it was still winter. Spring is so close yet so far away. I can't wait to wear shorts, flip flop, tank tops, hit the beach, get a tan, and just enjoy the sun.