Chapter 42: Chessington Theme Park & Practice

Cole P.O.V

The next morning, I woke up laying on the couch with my head resting on arm rest. I look around and saw that everyone was laying around the floor. Belle was on the one person chair couch thing. I look at the time and it was almost 11:30. I got up slowly, trying not to wake up anyone. I went upstairs and to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and wash my face. Once I was done, I went back downstair and saw that Belle was waking up. She stretch her arm and got up.

"Morning" she said

"Morning" I said

She walk off to her room and I went into the kitchen. I open the fridge to see what to eat for breakfast. Minutes later, Belle come walking into the kitchen.

"Hungry?" she ask

"Yea" I nodded

"I'll make some breakfast" she said walking over to the cupboard and taking out some ingredients.

"Pancakes?" I ask

"Yea. Can you grab some eggs and the milk?" she ask

"Yea" I said grabbing the eggs and the milk.

I put them on the island counter with the rest of the stuff. Belle grab two pans and put it on the strove. She grab bowls and a wooden spoon. She walk over and put them on the counter top. She being to measure out the pancake mix and put it in the bowl. She then add the eggs and milk, and melted butter.

"Do you want to the eggs?" she ask

"Yea, sure" I said

I grab the carton of eggs and want over to the strove. I spray the coconut oil in the pan and turn on the gas. I let it sit for a few minutes before cracking three eggs in the pans. I let that cook and once it was done, I put it on the plate and crack in three more eggs. Belle came walking over with the pancake mix and stood next to me. She spray the oil in the pan and turn on the gas. She scoop the pancake mix in the pan and while it was cooking, she grab the bacon and sausages out from the fridge. She brought it over and out it on the counter.

During the whole process of making the breakfast, it was quiet. It was awkward but a nice silent. Once in a while, I would look down that her and smile. miss the days that we would make breakfast together.

"Stop" she said

"Stop what?" I ask

"Looking at me" she said looking at the pancake

"How did you know that I was looking at you?" I ask

"I can sense it when someone is staring at me" she said

We continue to make breakfast when we heard

"Smells good"

We both turned around and there was everyone walking into the kitchen. Everyone was done and plated on the counter top. Belle was making the last pancakes and I was finishing up the sausages. Once Belle was done, we put the pancakes plate on the counter. She walk to the cupboard and grab the maple syrup. She also grab a pitcher of orange juice from the fridge. She place it on the counter.

"Okay, breakfast is ready" she said

Everyone grab a plate and being to pile their plate with food. They pour themselves a glass of orange juice. They walk back into the living room and sat down. Belle was the last one out of the kitchen. She walk over and sat down on the couch chair. The TV was on and we were walking some cooking show. We ate our breakfast and once we were done, we put them in the dishwasher and went back into the living room.

Today, everyone is just chilling at Belle's house. Belle and I are not on a good term right now. I don't even know why she is nice to Carly after she stole her necklace. I still have 2 and a half months left to make up with Belle, but I don't think she will forgive me. I always see her with the same book.