Chapter 7: Shopping, That Was A Close Call & Secret

Annabelle P.O.V

I woke up the next morning with the biggest headache and it was 8:00. Thanks god that my first three class was cancel. Today they were having a assembly today at 1:00. They were having a special guest coming today or I think they will talk to us through web-cam. I don't know. I lift my head up and the view caught my off guard. My head on top of Evan and his shirt was off.

"What the fuck happen last night?" I spoke quietly to myself

I looked back at Evan and he was so fine sleeping. He look so peaceful and handsome. I'm being a little creep right now. My head was still killing me. I regret drinking that much last night. Evan shift a little in his sleep. I lay back down on my pillow and pull out my phone and went on twitter. I noticed that have notifications. I click on that to see that Eleanor, Dani, Perrie and the five guys follow me on twitter. I decided to follow them back. I went back to scrolling through my time-line. I favorite a few and retweets some.

I then felt this weird feeling in my stomach. I get up really quickly and ran to the bathroom. I close the door so Evan wouldn't hear me. I ran over to the toilet and sat down on the floor with my face hovering over the toilet and puking my guts out. This went on for quite sometime until I felt someone holding back my hair. I looked up to see Evan shirtless. I just stare at him with my mouth slightly open.

"You okay?" he ask

"Nooo" I said trying to stand up but can't

I just sat in the floor with my knee to my chest and my arm wrapped around them had my head down. I try to remember what happen last night. What happen between Evan and me. I hope nothing happen.

"Come one, let get you food in your stomach and some headache pills.

"I can't" I mumbled still with my head down

I looked up to see that Evan back was facing me. And let me tell you, he had a great back. So muscular and tone.

"Get on babe" he said. I sat there shocked that he just called my babe.

I decided to get on his back and I can feel all of his muscle. I wrapped my leg around his waist and he had his arm close to my butt, but I don't mind. He carry me downstairs to the kitchen and sat me on the stool. I plopped my head down on the table. I heard the fridge door open. Then the stove turning on, frying pan and eggs being cracked and the sizzling of the eggs.

"Scramble or Sunny side-up" Evan ask me

"Scramble please" I said with my chin on my arm

He turn back around and being to cook the egg. All that time I was just staring at his back.

"I know your checking me out" he said laughing.

"I am not" I said throwing a crumble paper at him

He turned around and his whole front was showing, from his perfect tone abs and his V-line. He was wearing short and the top of his underwear was showing. I was just starstruck. I think I was drooling, but at the same time my head still hurt. He went over to the cabinet and open it up. There was multi pill bottles in there. He look through all of them then grab the one for headache and walked over to me with a glass of water and two pills. I put the pills in my mouth and wash it down with the water. He went back to the eggs and the eggs was done. He turned off the heat and put the scramble egg on the plate and gave it to me.

"Are you going to have some too?" I ask taking the plate

"I made enough, don't worry" he said giving me a smiled.

I ate the eggs and it was done in like five minutes. It was so good. He was eating across from me and the way he eat was so cute. Everything he do is adorable.