Chapter 46: Cousin Visiting, Guessing Game, Mini Soccer Game & Pool Time Drama

Belle P.O.V

So last night, Evan and Carly slept over at my house. We were all in the living last night and I guess we fell asleep there. I woke up laying on the one person recliner couch chair. I grab my phone and look at the time, it was 10. I got up and walk upstairs to my bathroom. I brush my teeth and wash my face.

Once I was done, I walk back out to the room. I went to my closet and look for my clothes. I strip off my clothes and change into my peach Nike Pro short that have a hot pink logo and waist band and then I grab my hot pink sport bra and slip that on. I grab sock from the dresser and put them on and grab my peach Nike soccer cleat and slip them on. I walk over to my makeup vanity and pull my hair into a high ponytail. I put on some deodorant.

I walk back downstairs back into the living and saw that the three of them was still sleeping. I went into the kitchen and being to make breakfast. I took out everything I need to make pancake. I grab some eggs, toasts, fruits, orange juice and all of breakfast related item. I started to make the pancakes batter. I hot up the pancake griddle and spray some coconut oil on it. Once the batter was done, I scoop one cup of the batter and pour it on the griddle. I fit six pancakes on it. As they were cooking, I started to make the eggs. I crack the eggs on the griddle as well. I flip the pancakes to the other side.

I was half way done with breakfast when the doorbell ring. I stop what I was doing and walk to the door to see Cole, who was shirtless, opening the door. I saw everyone came walking in. All twenty-two of them, my team and Aden and the team. I also noticed a guy that was a bit older by like one or two years. They were all wearing their soccer shorts and a tank top. I stood there as they were walking in. I saw Aden and wave at him. He wave back and walk over to me with the guy.

"Good morning Belle" he said

"Morning" I said as I was looking at the guy

"Belle, this is our couch, Aaron" Aden said

I look like a student at goes to school. He doesn't look old like other soccer couches.

"Nice to meet you" I said shaking his hand

He smile at me and I smile back. I look and my living room was full of guys.

"Ooh, what smell good?" Tim ask

"I'm making breakfast" I said pointing my specula toward the kitchen. "Come into the kitchen"

I walk in the kitchen follow by all of the guys. I had plates on the counter and a glass. They each took a plate and a glass and being to grab some food. I finish off the last four pancakes and out them on the pancakes plates. I had orange juice laying out for them. As they were grabbing food, I saw Cole, Evan and Carly came walking in. They grab a plate and took some food. Once everyone got their food, it was my turn to serve myself.

I walk out to my patio and everyone was either sitting at the long table, sitting on the sitting wall with their plate of food or sitting on the stairs. I walk over to the wall and place my plate down and sat down. I swing my right over the side of the wall and being to eat.

"Nice yard" Brandon said

"Thanks" I smile taking a sip of my orange juice

"So Belle, how long have you been coaching the team?" Aaron ask

"I think sometime during January or February" I said

"So about a few months?" Aaron ask

"Yea, something like that" I said

"Aren't you still a student?" Aaron ask

"Yea" I said

"And they let you be a soccer couch?" Aaron ask