Chapter 41: Last Day in Washington D.C & Back in London

Niall P.O.V

I open my eyes the next morning and look around. I sat up and noticed that I was in Belle's room. I turn to my right and saw Belle sleeping next to me and Harry was on the other side of her. I look down at everyone and they were all sleeping on the mattress in different position. I swing my leg over the bed and step on the mattress. I walk until I was off the mattress. I went to the bathroom and brush my teeth.

When I was done, I walk back out and look at the time. It was 10 am. Then there was knock at the door. I walk over and open the door. It was Carson.

"Good morning" I said

He look at me with a confused look

"Is Belle up?" he ask

"No, not yet" I said

"Is that Carson" someone said

I turned around and it was Belle. She was laying on her side with her eyes open.

"Yea" I said

"What does he want?" she said

I turned back to Carson and ask

"What's up?"

"Breakfast is ready" he said

I turned around and said to Belle

"He said that breakfast is ready"

"Okay, tell him we will be down" she said

I turned around and told Carson that Belle said that we will be right down. Carson nobbed his head and walk off. I close the door and turned around. She roll to ther back and look up at the cieling.

"What time is it?" she ask

"10" I said

Then I saw Harry leg on top of Belle's stomnach and his arm was on her face. I giggles a bit.

"Harry, wake up" she said pushing his leg off of her.

"No, I'm tired" he mumble

"Breakfast is ready" she said

The minutes she said that, he open his eyes and hurry to get off the bed and in that process, he fell off the ed and landed on the floor. Belle pop her head over the side and she was laughing.

"What is with all the noise?" Dani ask getting up

"Harry fell" I said

Everyone started to wake up. Belle got off the bed and walk over to the bathroom. She close the door and the water was running. They were all yawning and streching their arm. They stood up and and step off the mattress. Minutes later, the bathroom door open and Belle came walking out.

"There extra toothbrush in the bathroom" she said

The girls and the guys nodded and head in the bathroom, while the other went to their room to brush their teeth. It was just me and her in the room. She started to pick up the mattress and moving it to one side of the room. I help her with that. As we were doing that, we made small talk until everyone came back out from the bathroom.

When everyone came out from the bathroom, we all head out of the room and down the stair. We walk to the dinning and walk in. We walk over to the table and saw there was so many on the table. We sat down and being to eat.

"I can't believe that tonight we are leaving back to London" Aden said

"I know. It was the best four days ever" Carly said

"I would second that" Belle mumble

I giggles under my breathe when I heard that.

"So Belle, what are you going to do with the rest of the unopen presents?" Harry ask