Chapter 3: First Day of College & Meeting a New Friend

Annabelle P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my alarm playing Happily by One Direction

You don't understand, you don't understand

What you do to me when you hold his hand.

We were meant to be but a twist of fate

Made it so we had to walk away.

'Cause we're on fire.

We are on on fire.

We're on fire now.

Yeah, we're on fire.

We are on fire.

We're on fire now.

I reach over to my phone to turn it off, not knowing that someone had me follow on twitter. I was blind from the sun, shinning through my window. I look at the time and it was 6:00 am and my first class start at 7:15.

"Great, I only have an hour to get ready" I said out loud.

I finally got off my bed and head toward the bathroom. I was brushing my teeth, while turning on the shower. After I brushed my teeth. I striped down and step in the tub. I was having a nice bath until I thought about the campus and if I will fit in with the student. After about 20 minutes in the tub. I decided to get out. I went back into my room with only a towel to see what first day of college outfit I will be wearing. After a hard thought, I decided on blue skinny jean, a grey long sleeves shirt with a black tank top underneath, an baby blue scarf, matching earring and bracelet and grey boots. (Picture on side) My makeup was natural and I tied my hair in half and then curl it. Before I left the house, I spray on my favorite perfume from Bath and Body Works, Beautiful Day. I look at the time, and it was 6:50. I rushed down-stair, to see a lovely breakfast waiting for me. I sat down and start eating.

I was on my way to the campus and let me tell you, it was beautiful. The driver pull in front of the campus.

"Have a nice day" Jason say (the driver)

"Thanks you" I say getting out of the car.

Jason drove away and I was standing in front of the gate looking at the school. I was quite nervous. I look around, to see so many student that was walking in. As I was walking, I hear a load ton of screaming. I stop and look to my right and saw there was like 50 girls running and screaming at something. I then noticed a black SUV pulled up to the school. Walk out 4 security guards, trying to make some room for someone to get out of the car. Second later, five guys stepped out of the car.

Niall P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of Louis and Harry fighting down-stair. I try to drown the fight out but it was no use. I sat up and got off my bed and went down-stair to see them fighting over the last pancake that was the table. They noticed me coming down-stair and giving the them death stare but that didn't work. They continue to fight until Liam came over and grab the pancake from them.

"Hey!!!" Harry shout "That was mine"

"No, it was mine" Louis running to Liam trying to take it back.

The whole situation got louder and I had enough and yell "QUIET!!!!!"

The three of them stop died in their track and look up at me.

"Good morning, Niall" Louis said, standing up.

"Morning"

I look at the time, and it was 6:30