Chapter 36: Packing for D.C

Cole P.O.V

I woke up the next morning, knowing that I have to go out, and buy Belle and birthday present and a Valentine's Day gift. I need to make it up to her at the party. I wasn't going to class today because I need to finish packing and figure out how I can make what happen up to her. I was thinking about surprising her with 100 red roses bouquet and a giant teddy bear. But I will buy those when I get to D.C because the roses will die.

I got out of bed and look at the time, it was 7. I walk over to the bathroom and brush my teeth. When I was done, I walk out of the room and went downstairs. I look out the window and saw the Belle took her car, and went to school. I am going to pass on class today and go shopping. I also need to head home to grab a suit, tie and shoes, and pack them. I walk back up the room, and change clothes. I went with baggy jean, a hoddie, and grab my snapback hat.

When I was done, I head into the kitchen to grab something to eat. Once I was done, I grab my car keys and walk out of the house. I walk to my car and got in. I put my keys in the ignition, and turn it on. I turn on the radio and being to drive to the shopping center.

When I got there, I park my car and walk into the shopping center. I didn't know what to get Belle for a Valentine's Day gift, but I know what I am getting her for her birthday. I am going to be buying her favorite thing and putting them in a basket and then wrapping it in clear plastic wrap and sticking on a big bow. I walk around the mall, going in every store looking for the perfect Valentine's Day gift for Belle. I don't if I should buy her jewelry, clothes, shoes, I don't know. The whole center was deck out with Valentine's Day decorations. So I decided on a basket full of Valentine stuff like, chocolate, small teddy bear, lipsticks, small perfume from Victoria's Secret, nail polishes, and other small girly things.

I went in Victoria's Secret, and being to grab some mini perfume bottle for both of the basket gift, and other beauty products. When I was done, I went to pay for my stuff. When I was done, I went into Tiffany & Co, and being to look around. I walk up to a counter and look in down into the glass. There was a set of necklace, bracelet, and earring.

A woman came up to me

"Can I help you with anything thing?" she ask

"Yes, I was wondering how much is that set" I said pointing down at the glass.

She look down and smile

"Ahh good eyes" she smile taking it out. "This is very popular. Everyone is buying them for their love on Valentine's Day. Is this for your girlfriend?"

"Umm no, it's for her birthday which is on Valentine's Day" I said

"Really?" she ask

I nod my head. "So how much?"

"For you, $200" she said

"Really?" I ask

"Of course" she smile

"Prefect" I said

"Come to the counter and let me ring it in" she said putting that set back in the case.

I follow her to the register. She took out a brand new one and open it up for me to see. Everything was there. She ring it up and I gave her my card. She swipe it and put it on a bag. She hand me back my card and I sign my name. She hand me the bag.

"Thanks you and have a great day" she said

"Thanks you. You too" I smile grabbing the bag from the counter.

I walked out of the store and being to walk around the mall, now looking for a special Valentine's Day gift. I was already getting her 100 roses bouquet, a basket of Valentine item, now I need to get her a real present. I walk by another jewelry store. I walk in and look around. They were having this Valentine's Day sale on all necklaces. I walk around the store looking at the necklaces. I found two necklaces. One was a silver and red necklace and the other one was a this aqua color that had a case with cut out design on it.