Chapter 45: Birthday Shopping, Party & A Kiss

Belle P.O.V

A fews days had past and today was the day that we and as in we I mean Cole, me, Evan, and Carly. We were going to Aden and Tim little sister birthday party. Today I have to go shopping for Ava birthday presents. I look at the time and it was 10 in the morning. I got dress in a floral print strapless dress with a denim shirt that was tie in a knot. I then pair that outfits with some pink wedges. I grab my purse, my phone and my car key and made my way down to the kitchen. Cole was at his parent home today. I went to the fridge and open it. I grab some yogurt and a spoon. I sat down at the counter and being to eat.

When I was done, I grab a bottle of water and head out to my car. I unlock it and got in. I turn the engine on and being to drive to the mall. It took my about half an hour to get there. I park my car in the parking lot. I grab my purse and got out. I being to walk inside the mall. I walk around the mall, looking for some stores to go into. I went into a toy store and went to the girl session of the toy. I walk around the toys area to see what I can buy. As I was looking, I found a toy that she might like. It was a the skip it toy that you put the hoop on your ankle and spin it round and it was in zebra print. I grab that off the self. I continue to walk around and saw a pink and purple scooter. I took that too and carry it. Once I was done at the toy session, I started to look for some clothes. I pick out cute dresses, tops, and skirts. I also got her some small items like nails polish, lip gloss, and some candies. I also got a big birthday bag for the clothes and the small item. I also got some zebra wrapping paper. Aden told me that she love animal print thing, so I got those. I went to cash register and pay for all the thing.

Once I was done, I walk out of the store and walked around the mall. I really dont't need to buy an outfits because I got a dress that I want to wear tonight. Aden told me that the party was at this ballroom hall place. He was going to pick me up around 6:30 becuase the party start at 7. I look at the time and it was one in the afternoon. I decided to head o the food court to get something to eat before heading back home. I got myself and salad and a bottle of water. I went over to a table and sat down. I being to eat my salad, while being on my phone. I would look around the food court once in awhile. Once I was finally done with my salad, the time was 1:30. I grab my bags and threw away the plate. I walk back out to my car and put the stuff in the passenger seat. I got in the driver seat and started the engine.

I being to drive home and as I was driving home, I was thinking about the party tonight. Everyone was going to be there and families of Aden and Tim. I was pretty excited to celebrate Ava birthday tonight. I really hope that she love the presents that I got her. I finally got home and park my car in the driveway. I turn off the engine and got out. I walk over to the passenger seat, open the door and grab all of my bags and my purse. I close the door and lock it. I made my way to the front porch. I put my key in the key lock and open. I walk in and out down all of the bags. I close the door and went up to my room. I change out of my clothes and into some yoga shorts and a t-shirt. I went back downstairs into the living room and into the kitchen. I open the fridge and grab a bottle of water. I head back to the living room and sat down on the carpet. I grab my bags and drag it closer to me. I being to take out all of the toys and clothes out of the bags. I grab the wrapping paper and unfold it. I grab the the scooter box and put it on the paper. I being to wrap the the scooter and I add some ribbons on the top and a bow. I did the same to the skip it toy. For the clothes and small items, I put them in the birthday bag and tape the top of it.

That took me a good half an hour to wrap all of the present. I look at the time and it was already three. I grab all of the wrapped presents and put them to the side. I sat down on the couch, grab my iPad out from my purse and play around with. I also had the TV on. I just on the couch for like two hours before looking at the time. I got a text from Cole saying that he, Evan and Carly are carpooling to the party. I look at the time and it was already 5:30. I grab the remote and turn off the TV. I grab my iPad and my phone and went up to my room. I went to the bathroom and turn on the water. I put on some music on my phone. I close the door and being to take off my clothes. I got into the tub and being to shower. I wash my hair, shave my legs and wash my body. Once that was done, I grab my towel and wrap it around me. I step out of the tub and open the bathroom door. I grab my phone and head out to my closet. I place my phone on the shelf and being to look for my outfits. I grab my nude strapless bra and underwear and put it on. I found my white lace tight dress. It was a long sleeves off the shoulder with lace all over. It went up to my thighs. It hugs my body quiet nicely. I grab my Tiffany blue suede platform pump that was all strappy up to my ankle. And then at the button front, there was this gold accent to it.