Chapter 16: Winter Break

Annabelle P.O.V

Months have past and it was time for Winter Break, that mean I get to go back home and spend Christmas with my family. I was pretty excited because my mom just gave birth to my baby brother. My mom would send me picture of him all the time. It was Wednesday. Only need to get through two more days of class then a month a half of break. So Excited. Ohh, I forgot to mention, me and Niall are officially dating.

He took me to the beach where there was little candles pathway. I walked to the end and there was a big heart shape from candles and a table for two. There was where he ask me to be his girlfriend. And of course I said yes.

Some of his fan was very upset about it but when One Direction was on Good Morning America, he said that he loves me and please respect his choose and me. I still get hate thread on twitter but I don't care. Niall make me happy and I make him happy. I told me mom about me dating Niall but not my dad. He would flip out at his only daughter is dating a rock star. I would have to tell him during the break. Niall told his parent about me and how they would love to meet me someday. They were happy that their son found someone who he loves very much. My dad told me that he have a surprise for me when I come home for break, I still wonder what it will be.

As for me and Evan, I finally decided to forgive him but I told him that I will never forget what he did. We talk sometime but never like we use to when we were dating. I didn't even got a chance to tell my dad about him.

"Earth to Belle" someone said

I snapped out from my thought and looked up. Dani was talking to me

"Huh, what?" I ask

"Are you excited for break?" Dani ask

"Ohh you got not idea how pump I am for break." I said

"So I guess your going back home?" Eleanor ask

"Yea, spend time with my family and my baby brother" I smiled

"That's awesome" she said

"So what are you guys doing?" I ask

"Going back home to also spend time with family" Eleanor said

Everyone nod their head in agreement.

"Don't you guys have concert to play?" I ask the boys

"Yea, the week before Christmas but the week after, we have free to spend with family" Zayn said

"That's good hear. Spending time with family is important" I smiled

We were sitting in the lunch room, talking about Christmas and what we were all doing. I need to go buy some presents for everyone. So I should start Christmas shopping like now. The teacher are going easy on us because no one to have work to do over winter break, so for the past couple of days, we were just taking notes and doing in class assignments, no homework. It was really cold here, lots of snowing. I just summer to come already.

The rest of the day went by and it was time to go home in this weather. I was standing by the door waiting for the guys. When I saw them coming, I got really to go out in the cold. Niall came over to me and kiss me on the forehead.

"Really to go home?" he ask

"Yea, but I don't want to go out in the cold" I whining

"Come on" he smiled. He took my hand and intertwined them together.

"Look at the happy couple" Eleanor shout

"I know we are cute" Niall said as he wrapped his arm around me and burying his head in my shoulder.