Chapter 53: Weird Dream, Swimming & Reseach

Belle P.O.V

The next morning I woke up around 11. I open my eyes and look around my room. Day three of my summer and I am bored. I pull the cover off my body and swing my legs over the edge of the bed. I stretch my arms and stood up. I walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth.

When I was done with that, I did my morning routine with my face. I put my hair into a messy bun and head out to my room. I grab my phone off the nightstand and open my door. Ace got off the bed and follow me out the room. I walk down the stairs and straight to the diner room and into the kitchen.

I open the double door and walk in the kitchen. The chiefs was already there, working. I don't even know why we need chiefs. We can just grab food in the fridge and make our own food, but whatever. I went over to the cupboard and grab all of the stuff I need to make so pancakes and to grab Ace food. I grab the bag of dog food and put it on the counter. I open the bag and Ace was sitting right next to where I was. I scoop the food and put it in the bowl. I put it down so he could eat. I put away the bag and went back to my food. I grab the milk, butter and egg out from the fridge. I grab a bowl and being to mix all of the ingredients together.

"Miss Belle" one of the chief said

I look at him with a look

"Are you making pancakes?" he ask

"Yea" I nod my head

"We could make them for you" he said

"No, no, it's okay. I want to make them" I said

"Are you sure?" he ask

"Yea, I'm sure" I smile

I went back making the bowl and when that done, I grab a pan and spray it coconut oil and wipe it down with some paper towel. I let the pan heat up for a minutes before scooping some batter and pouring it in the pan. I watch as the batter form bubbles on the top and then I flip it. The batter made about 7 pancakes.

I was finally done with the last pancakes and I put it on the plate. I turn off the heat and left the pan there so it can cool down. I grab the plate and put it on the counter. I open the fridge and grab some strawberries. I cut them and put them on the pancakes. I grab the maple syrup and pour it all over my pancakes and then grab a fork and knife and a glass of orange juice. I put away the stuff and head out to the living room.

Ace finish eating and he follow me to the living room. I set down my orange juice and grab the remote. I turn on the TV and flip it to MTV and Teen Wolf was playing. I look at the guide and they were playing Teen Wolf over and over again. I guess they were doing a marathon of Teen Wolf. I wasn't complaining because I love that show. I criss cross, place the plate of pancakes on my lap and being to eat to it. Ace was just chilling next to me. I being to cut the pancakes into small pieces and eating it with the syrup.

Since I was the only teenager in this house, I don't know what to do. Mason was a baby, so I couldn't really do anything with him. But I guess I have Ace to hang out with.

After I was done with my food, my place my plate on the table and just continue to watch Teen Wolf. My life is so boring. I look at the time and it was like one in the afternoon. I decided to take a quick nap, even though I didn't do anything all day, beside eating my pancakes, which was like a 15 minutes ago. I lay my head down on the arm rest and went on my phone. I had the TV on for background music.

As I was on my phone, my eyes was starting to shut and then I feel asleep. Ace was laying on the outside of the couch. I was sleeping and was having this weird dream.

I was swimming in the ocean, I don't really which ocean it was but all I know I was swimming around. I was looking around looking for something. I continue to swimming untilI I reach a reef. I swam up and look. There was a huge castle and this whole city that was cover in sand and it was torn down. I swam up and over the reef. I continue to swim towards the city to look around. The whole city was cover in sand. I swam up to the castle.