Chapter 14: President Make An Appearance & Who Are You?

Niall P.O.V 

I woke up really earlier the next morning around 5 in the morning. I couldn't sleep because I was too worried about Belle in the hospital. I got up and went to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and turn on the water in the tub. I took a really long time in the shower. I let the water run on my head for a long time. I was thinking about Belle. I was tossing and turning the whole night. I woke up a couple of time and try to fell back to sleep. When I did, I would woke up and stay awake until going back to sleep. I believe that I got like 5 hours of sleep. Most of the time, I was awake worrying. 

When I got out the shower, it was 6 in the morning. I spend a good hours in the shower. I walk back out to my room and put on a sweatshirt and some sweatpants. I don't plan on going to any of my classes today. I am going straight to the hospital to see Belle. I grab my phone and went down-stair into the kitchen. I made myself a few eggs to eat for breakfast. I was sitting on the stool with my plate of eggs and glass of orange juice. The guys don't usually woke up till 6:45 and the hospital don't open for the public till 8.

When the guys finally wake up, around 7:10. They also decided not to go to their first 2-3 classes and go to the hospital with me. Everyone made breakfast while I was sitting on the couch watching TV. I was flipping through the channel when I saw something. It was showing the president of the United State, and the first lady. They weren't telling us where they were going. 

After everyone was done, it was 8:25. They had to shower, shave, brush teeth, and all of the thing people do in the morning. But finally, they were done. All dress and ready to go. I just want to go there and see her lovely face. 

The guys got in Louis's car and the girls got in Perrie's car. We deiced to drive to the store to get Belle a few gift. I got her a teddy bear, flowers, a bunch of balloons, and a few sweet treats. Everyone got her vases of flowers and teddy bears. When we pay for all of the stuff, we went straight to the hospital. We park our car and went in. We got in the elevator and went to the 3rd floor.

We got to the room and she was still wasn't awake. I walked in and place all of the gifts on the table. I walked over to the chair and sat down, grabbing her hand in my hands.

"Belle, if you can hear me, I want to let you know that I am really worried about you. I want you to wake up so I can see your lovely smile" I said looking at her.

She looked like if I don't be careful, she can break into a million pieces. I was holding her hand, waiting for her to respond back to me. I was looking at her hand to see of they will move or squeeze my hands, but nothing. 

The day went until it was 1 in the afternoon. I felt someone hand on my shoulder. I turn and looked up, it was Eleanor.

"Niall, go home and get something to eat, or take a nap. I will watch her" she said

"I don't want to leave her side" I said

"Niall, you need to get something to eat and rest for awhile. You looked really exhausted" she said

"Maybe your right, I will go home and get something to eat" I said

When I try to let go of Belle's hand, she didn't want to let go. 

"Eleanor, I can't get Belle's hand off of me" I said trying to pull away. 

Eleanor came over and felt Belle's hand. "Niall, she is gripping on to you well. I think she doesn't want to leave her" 

"Really?" I ask

"Yea, by the way she is not letting go mean she want you to stay" Eleanor said

"Okay then, I will stay for her." I said sitting back down on the chair