Chapter 6: Interview, Who is Your Crush? & Dating

Niall P.O.V

Louis, Harry and I are at the flat hanging out till the interview. Liam was out shopping for food and Zayn was somewhere. I was still thinking about the match yesterday with Belle and Mike, which was amazing. She was a great football player but I overheard her talking to Evan that her dad taught her everything that he knows about football.

"Why is she so good?" Louis stomped in yelling

Louis was so shocked yesterday at the end of the match. When I looked over at him, he had his mouth wide open. The rest of the boys was just as shocked. Louis knows that he have competition.

"I overheard her talking to Evan about how her dad taught her at a very young age." I said sitting on the sofa.

"I got to meet her dad then" Louis smiled while eating some carrots.

As Louis and I was talking, Harry came running in yelling "Look, Niall, there's Belle!" I ran to the window to see her walking looking always beautiful. I was staring at her until Harry break my thought.

"Ooooh, Niall is in love" he smirked giving me kissy faces.

"I am not" I protested crossing my hands together.

"Look guys" he shout. We both stop fighting a turn to face Belle outside. She turn and walk into the flat that was next to our.

"OMG!!! She's our neighbor" Harry shriek as he was jumping up and down.

Inside I was jumping for joy. She was our neighbor and I hope we both can walk home together. I then looked out the window and out of all people, I have to see him. Evan. He was walking up the step to her flat. I saw the front door open and walk out Belle. She was so cute wearing sweat-pant and a tank top with her hair tie in a messy bun and she can pull off those glasses. She look so different at home then at school.

Louis, Harry and I was all spying on them behind the window. They can't really see us which was good. I saw both of them standing on her porch. He was holding her hands and looking at her straight in the eyes. He was saying something but we can't really tell what he was saying. After, there was moment of silent because Belle was just standing there not saying anything. Moment later, she nod. Evan threw his hand in the air and wrapped his arms around Belle and spin her around in circle. I wonder what he said.

Later that day, we were at the interview. The boys and I were all in hair and makeup.

"5 minutes till show" the show producer yelled so everyone can get really and be in place.

Fast forward to interview

"Please give a big hand for One Direction, ladies and gentleman" the host say.

We made out way up the stage and all hug the host. She look like she was around 30. We seat down, pretty excited. she asked many question about your upcoming tour and CD release.

"So I heard that you boys attend University of London?"

"Umm, yea, that is correct." Liam answer her.

"How is it so far? Making new friends? Any crushes going now?

"Well, let see, Niall have this crush on....." Harry being to say but I nudge him in the stomach. Good thing I stopped him before he went any further. I thought to myself.

"So Niall, who your crush? Does she attend the same school as you?" she asked.

I answered "NO" but at the same time, all of the guys shout "YES!!!" I gave all of them the "what the hell" look.

I hope she is not watching this interview was all I was thinking in my head.

Annabelle P.O.V