Chapter 37: Heading Back Home & Drama with Parent

Belle P.O.V

So last night, I was on my laptop, checking my emails to see if if any of the school I applied to answer me yet. And to my surprise, all four school answer me, and they accept me for the fall semester. They all said yes to my application. I was shocked that I got accept to all four school. Now I need to choose which school I want to go to.

My alarm clock went off, and turn to my side. I slightly open my eyes, and grab my phone. I turn off the alarm, and look at the time. It was 7:45. I told everyone to come to my house at 8, and we were leaving at 8:30 and the plane take off at 9. I sat up, and swing my leg over the edge. I got up and walk to the bathroom. I close the door and wash my face and put on face cream for the morning.

Once I was done, I walk back out to my room and change clothes. I will be on the plane for like 7-8 hours, so I am wearing sweatpant and a sweater. After I change, I walk out of my room and to Kenny and Cody rooms. I poke my head inside and saw that they were still sleeping. I walk in Kenny's room and walk up to his bed.

"Kenny, get up" I whisper

"Go away" he said

"Gettt uppp" I said pulling his arm

He land on the floor

"Okay, okay, I'm up" he said

"Good, go get ready" I said

He got up and walk to the bathroom. I walk out of his room, and to Cody's room. I knock on his door.

"Come in"

I open the door and saw Cody getting ready. I walk over, and down on the bed.

"So ready to head home?" he ask

"Yea" I said

"What's wrong?" he ask

"I don't know. I feel like it's going to be weird" I said

"About?" he ask

"Well, the party and having everyone there that I don't really know" I said

"Oh I know the feeling" he said. "But you will be fine"

"And I have a surprise to tell everyone that the party" I said

"Really, what?" he ask

"You will have to see at the party" I said. "Well, I let you finish getting ready"

He nod his head, and walk out of the room. I went back to my room and saw that Cole was also getting ready. I had my luggage ready. I pack some of my causal clothes, makeup, and some of my shoes. I grab my luggage and went downstair. I look at the time and it was 8. I went into the kitchen and decided to make breakfast for everyone that is coming.

A few minutes later, the door bell ring. I walk over to it and open it. There was everyone with their luggage. I also saw Aden, Tim older brother.

"Hey guys, come in" I said

They all walk in and put down their luggage.

"Come into the kitchen, I just finish making breakfast for everyone" I said

"Sweet" Tim smile

We all walk into the kitchen and everyone grab a plate and being to serve themselves. We all walk in the living room and being to eat. When we were done, we put the dishes in the dishwasher. It was only 8:10, so I let the dishwasher go on until we have to leave.

Everyone was in the living room, just chilling and talking. I was sitting on the couch, staring at my phone to ring for the school that I decided to go to. And then my phone was ringing. I quickly pick it up and walk into the kitchen