Chapter 10: Masquerade Ball

Annabelle P.O.V 

I woke up the next morning to the banging that was being done at my front door. I got up and ran downstair to open the door. When I open the door, it was Evan. I was taken back to see it was him. My smile turn into a pissed off face. 

"Belle, we need to talk" he said

The ways he said it sound not good. 

"Okay" I said in an angry tone 

He came in and grab my hand. He lead to the couch and sat me down. He sat down next to me and both of his hands was on top of mine. This must be serious. 

"Remember about our dinner date last night" he said

"Of course I do, you didn't show up" I thought to myself

I just nod and didn't say a word. 

"Well last night, my ex-girlfriend came over" he said

"What!!!" I shouted

"Belle, I was about to leave to come pick you up when she came here." he said

"What happen?" I said in a serious tone

He looked down at the floor. 

"Evan, tell me what happen?" I said between my teeth.

He didn't respond to me

"Evan!!!" I shout

He looked up at me. His eyes looks like he was about to cry. I look at his eye and straight of the bat, I know what happen. I remove my hand from his hand and stood up. 

"Evan, p-please tell me that nothing happen b-between you two" I manage to said trying to keep the tears from coming out.

He was looking at the floor and didn't said anything. 

I can feel the tear coming down my cheek. 

"Belle" he said

"Don't touch me. You need to leave now" I said stepping back 

He know that I was hurt so he decided to leave. He close the door and the minutes he did, I fall to the ground, balling my eyes out. 

I end up laying on the floor. I looked at my phone and I know that I miss my classes, but I don't care. I finally decided to go back up to my room. I lay down on my bed and just went back to bed. Hours pass and I woke up. I looked at my phone and it was 2 and saw that had so many missed calls from Evan and some text from him too. Class was over so they must be on their way home. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I shower and brush my teeth. 

After I was done, I grab my phone and my macbook and went downstair. I sat on the couch, turn on the TV and grab something to eat. I went into the kitchen to see what was in the fridge. I decided to make a salad. I grab lettuce, cucumber, croutons, ranch dressing and some cooked chicken. I wash the lettuce and cucumber. I cut it up and put them in a bowl. I cut the chicken into pieces and put it in the bowl. I grab half a hand full of crouton and throw them in. Lastly, I pour some ranch dressing over the salad and it was done. 

I clean everything up and grab my salad. I walk back into the living and sat down. I turn on my laptop to do some shopping and look for a masquerade dress and mask. I bought some clothes online. I was looking at different dresses and I found the perfect dress. I noticed that one of the store that was in London had this dress. I know that I need to go there with the girls next week. I wrote down the number and save it on my phone. I went to Youtube to watch shows like Wizards of Waverly Place, or Good Luck Charlie. As I was eating, the door bell ring. I put my laptop on the couch and looked out the window to see it was Eleanor and the guys. I put my salad on the table and got up. I walked over to the door and open it. Eleanor and the girls was smiling.