Chapter 34: Day at the Golfing Course

Belle P.O.V

So last night, I fell asleep on the couch from watching a movie and eating ice cream. The guys went to bed first last night. It was Sunday morning and I was so tried. I sat up and grab my phone. I turn it on and it was 8. I don't know why I am not feeling back to sleep. I got up and walked up to my room. I slowly open the door and walked in. Cole was still sleeping. I got to the bathroom and being to brush my teeth and wash my face.

When I was done, I decided to go for a little run. I haven't been running that much ever since I move to London for school. I walk to to my closet and grab my Nike Pro shorts, my sport bra, a sweatshirt and my Nike shoes.

I quietly walk out my room and down to the living room. I open my door and walked out. The nice breeze hit my skin and it felt good. I plug my headphone into my phone and my money and put it in the armbrand. I stretch first to loose my joint up. After that, I walked down the step and being running. I was running around a few blocks.

As I was running, my lungs was opening up to the fresh air. I continue to run until I did a few a lap around the block. I stop at the near by park and sat down on a bench. I took off the armband and grab my phone from it. I turn it on and it was 11. I ran for three hours. I open my bottle of cold water and being drinking it. I was looking around the park and saw many people there. From couple to family to little kids. I took off my sweater and on my phone.

I just sat there for a few minutes before getting up and run back home. When I got home, I walk up the stair and open the door. I walk inside and saw Kenny, Cole and Cody all sitting on the couch. Cody and Cole was sitting on either side of the couch and Kenny was sitting on the one person couch chair. They look at me and I smile at them.

I walked upstair and took off my shoes and put them back in my closet. I walked back out and lay on the floor. I did some abs, leg, butt, arm workout. When I was done, I stretch again. I grab some clothes from my dresser and went into the bathroom. I turn on the water and took off my gym clothes. I step in the tub and being to clean myself.

Once I was done, I got out and out on my underwear and bra and my clothes. It was a navy sweat short and a baggy shirt which I tie it in the back and tuck it under. I put some heat protecter spray in my hair and then blowdry my hair. Then I put some hair product so it won't get frizzy.

I walked back out with my clothes and put them in the basket. I walked back down into the living room and they were still sitting there, watching TV.

"Did you eat anything yet?" I ask

"Yea cereal" Kenny said

"Okay, that's good" I said walking into the kitchen

I open up the fridge and took out some fruits. I open the cupboard and took out oatmeal and honey. I wash the fruits and started to cut them. After, I prepare the oatmeal. Once it was done, I put it in a bowl and let it cool down. When it was cool, I add some honey for sweetness and added the fruits in it. I grab a ice cold water from the fridge and walked back into the living room.

I sat on the other one person couch chair. I being to eat and watch what ever the guys was watching. The whole room was quiet. no one say anything. As we were all watching, my phone ring. I stop eating and put my bowl down. I pick it up my phone and look at the ID, it was my mom. I got up and walk into the kitchen. I answer the phone,

"Hello" I said

"Honey" she said

"Hi mom" I said

"Honey I want to know what you want your theme to be for your birthday this year" she said

"Mom, I don't think I want a party this year" I said