Chapter 25: Amusement Park Fun

Belle P.O.V 

The next morning, my alarm went off and I grab it to turn it off. Once I turned it off, I roll back on Cole's chest and rest my head again. Cole had his arm around my waist. I was awake thinking about the past couple of days and what had happen. 

I sat up and swing my leg over the side of the bed and got up and walk to the bathroom. I close the door and turn on the water in the tub. It was 5 in the morning and we have class at 7. I took off my clothes and step into the tub. I being to washed my hair and body and after I was done, I dry my hair and body and blowdry my hair. 

I walked out from the bathroom and saw that Cole was already sitting up shirtless on my bed and I was only in my towel. How awkward is that? He stood up and walk to the bathroom and close the door. I walked into my closet and look for my outfits. I put on my skinny yoga pant and had put on my long off the shoulder oversize sweater and wrapped a scarf. I put on my leg warmer and slip on my tall boots that had the leg warmer poking out at the top. I walked back out with my towel and walked over to my bed and grab my phone. 

Niall and I haven't talk for a couple of weeks. The bathroom door open and Cole walk and he had only a towel on him. I was sitting there looking at him with wide eyes. 

"Umm, I think, I will be in the kitchen making some breakfast" I quickly said while getting up and walking out the door. 

I walked down into the kitchen and being to make some pancake with fruits. 10 minutes later, Cole came walking down with our school bag and place them on the couch. He walked in the kitchen and sat down on the stool. I can feel him looking at me with those eyes. 

"What Cole?" I said

"Ohh nothing" he said

I turned around with our plate of pancakes and place them down on the counter.

"Cole" I said rising my eyebrow

"Belle, it's nothing. Don't worry about" he smile eating his pancakes. 

I sat down on the stool, the opposite of him and being to eat my breakfast. we were talking and laughing. I haven't talk to Niall. I miss him very much and I need to let it go. 

After we finish eating our breakfast, we grab our bags and head out the door. I locked the door and we walked to Cole's car. I open the passenger door and got in. His car was really nice. He got in the driver seat and turn on the engine. 

"Really to go?" he ask

I nod my head and he pack out from the drive-way. The ride was silent but it was good silent. The music was playing as well. I turned my head at him and looked at him. He then noticed and gave me quick stare.

"What is it, Belle?" he ask

"No, it's nothing. I just noticed that you haven't pick up the British accent yet" I said

"Yea, I know" he laugh

We stop at Starbucks and got a drink. It was quick chilly outside so I went with salted caramel hot chocolate and Cole got the same thing. We pay for our drink and head back to Cole's car and head to school. 

We finally got to the school parking lot and Cole was looking for a spot to park. He finally found one and park it. He turned off the engine and I grab my bag and drink. We got out of the car and I noticed that everyone was sitting by their cars talking. They then stopped and looked at me. My eyes caught Evan sitting with his friends and some girls. Everyone eyes was on me and it dead silent. No one said a words. 

"Hey Cole, I guess, I will see you in class" I said looking up at him 

I being to walked off with everyone's eyes following me. As I was walking, I then felt an arm wrapped around my shoulder. I looked up and it was Cole.